New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    Pwd sir, sabihin mo ito bigay sa akin ng anson. Kaya mo pa ba babaan pa. Mas madali kasi maka punta sa store ninyo. Then bilhin ko na today or bukas. Mga ganung datingan lang sir. Kasi binta na yan e. Sure buyer naman. SM applieance lang ang walang discount talaga.
    Pag sabi mo kasi na canvas palang. Hindi pa mag tatanong yan sa manager. Hehe. Then syempre maganda maka usap mo yung mismong sales ng brand na gusto mo..,
    went ahead and just brought from abenson. salamat sir tama ka may discount nga sila na binibigay haha

price wise mas mababa pa din sa lazada after discounts, 19300 at abenson vs 17900 at lazada. kaso from what i read parang at least 1 week delivery and may instances na wala pala stock yung seller kahit meron naka indicate sa lazada which will make the wait time even longer. add to that the possible hassle if the item is defective. next time na lang siguro pag bibilhan ko ng tv yung maid namin hehe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    why buy from lazada if you are in MM? pangpromdi lang ito. diyan ka na lang bumili.

i bought this desktop from lazada at oks na oks. the problem would be serious if masiraan within the warranty period. hassle.
    syempre desktop dahil kaya kong ayusin ito. hehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    why buy from lazada if you are in MM? pangpromdi lang ito. diyan ka na lang bumili.

i bought this desktop from lazada at oks na oks. the problem would be serious if masiraan within the warranty period. hassle.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Hey guys, great news! The new Lazada extention is ready for use! Now you can check the price history on all sellers whith the "Lazada Price Tracker". You can see how the price changed before and if it's up you can wait until it will go down or you can ask the seller for a discount! The extention is available just for browser chrome for now! Chrome Web Store

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JaponJJ View Post
    Hey guys, great news! The new Lazada extention is ready for use! Now you can check the price history on all sellers whith the "Lazada Price Tracker". You can see how the price changed before and if it's up you can wait until it will go down or you can ask the seller for a discount! The extention is available just for browser chrome for now! Chrome Web Store
    errr... what advantage will it give the prospective buyer, po?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by 99moves View Post
    Hi everyone, im planning to buy a new tv and thinking of buying from lazada. Anyone with experience buying tvs, or any big/expensive appliances from them? Yung gusto ko kasi na model out of stock sa ansons eh saka mas mura sa Lazada.

One thing that worries me though is the warranty, 2 years warranty kasi ang alam ko sa sony and sharp tvs pero dun sa lazada ang nakalagay is 1 year lang. Error lang kaya ito nung seller?

Thanks sa sasagot! [emoji4]
    Dont do it

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if the product is brand new, and is a legitimate model in the region that the seller sourced "fair and square", i suppose the manufacturer's standard 2 year warranty is in force.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 28th, 2017 at 08:57 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Nakabili ako last year ata ng tv sa lazada for our workers. Yung avision ang tatak. Sabi ng friend ko wag daw kasi mga chop chop parts lang yun. Pero nag go pa rin ako kasi mura lang. 5k for 32". Surprisingly maganda naman. Napakalinaw, ok ang audio. Sulit. Kaso nabagsakan ng paninda. Ayun basag lcd. Haha. Sayang. Gusto ko sana makita hanggang ilang yrs bago kusang masisira e

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if the product is brand new, and is a legitimate model in the region that the seller sourced "fair and square", i suppose the manufacturer's standard 2 year warranty is in force.
    If it was offered with the same warranty agreement. May specified warranty kasi ang seller sa Lazada.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    If it was offered with the same warranty agreement. May specified warranty kasi ang seller sa Lazada.
    you mean to say, the manufacturer will not honor its standard warranty, if the item was not purchased from them but from another seller?

example.
    "sony".
    let us say, sony warranties its products for 2 years.
    i buy a sony from lazada, which warranties it for 1 year only.
    appliance malfunctions after 3 months. will the local sony repair shop honor the warranty? or do i have to send it back to lazada? what if item malfunctions after 18 months?
    Last edited by dr. d; July 28th, 2017 at 09:53 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast