New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuner13 View Post
    other question...
    ano magandang software and saan makakabili ito (yun mura lang) yun pwedeng iconvert yun mga pic file to vcd/dvd fomat
    Normally, those functions are built-in with many video-editing apps. There are freeware/open-source apps that does what you need. But, I'll have to look them up. For commercial apps, there's iPhoto on the Mac. On the pc, there's a whole host of apps for making vcd/dvd slideshows. Among my favorites is Ulead DVD Pictureshow. You can d/l a trial version and see if it fits your needs.
    http://www.ulead.com/dps/runme.htm

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    USD0.29 is equivalent to Php15.00. mahal nga, dun ka nalang sa mga photo processing centers.
    I agree. Over there, it's cheaper to go to a photo center, unless he wants the convenience of instant photos "right here, right now" and waiting time plus distance to the photo center is a big factor.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I can't vouch for this because I haven't used it. But this one is free.

Photomeister:
    http://www.photomeister.com/

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I can't vouch for this because I haven't used it. But this one is free.

Photomeister:
    http://www.photomeister.com/
    mukhang ok yan a.

right now, I'm using Picassa 2 for compiling my photos. it is also a freeware, but photomeister have the added features of transferring the photos to a DVD or exporting to PDF files.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    mukhang ok yan a.

right now, I'm using Picassa 2 for compiling my photos. it is also a freeware, but photomeister have the added features of transferring the photos to a DVD or exporting to PDF files.
    I just tried out Photomeister. It's easy to use. Within a few minutes, I already have a vcd (sorry, no dvd) made:

On the tv:

I obviously need to calibrate my camera white settings.... Even vcd looks quite good.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 20th, 2006 at 12:44 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    inkjet photo printers are useless. pictures dont last long, unlike yun mga printed sa mga photolabs. sa kodak 50 - 100 years kahit na expose sa sunlight or water. di'ba yun naman use ng photos, for lasting memories.

the kodak photo printer is actually good kaya lang very expensive per print.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Lexmark manufactures the Printers for Kodak.

im not sure about their dye sublimation printers though.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Also 100 pictures/mo...... Bulk loads like that are best handled by photo centers. They may also offer deals and discounts for a certain number of pictures printed.

Prices have gone down here too. Walmart prints 4" x 6" pictures at 12 cents apiece while some online sites have a rate of 10 cents a picture.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    for me, hindi po, mas cheaper pa pa-develop. 4R nakukuha ko ng 5.50 each. matt paper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Photo Printer