New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah, pictures are so real.

i bought mine with the fixed zuiko lens. pero bought additional lens and the lens converter.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'm waiting for E-P2 with EVF:

mali yung thread title not actually a DSLR.

ohh....meron na dito nyan ep2.

pag may bibili ng ep1 ko, bibili ako nyan. hehehehe.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Di ba nauna yung Lumix GF1 dito? At Panasonic nag umpisa ng micro four thirds lens na DSLR di ba?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Those are really nice functional "small" cameras.... Masyadong bulky kapag regular DSLR camera ang dala mo sa biyahe (eroplano).... Mainit pa sa mata when checking in, kahit na sabihin pang allowed na extra kapag camera bag ang dala mo, katulad ng computers....

10K:dance1:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Rats. I just bought my first (beginner) DSLR, a Canon Rebel XS. I got it for a bit over half the price of the Oly E-P1. Oh well.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    At least the XS has tons of cheap accessories.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Olympus E-PL1 (smaller and cheaper than the E-P1 and E-P2) compared to Nikon D3000 budget DSLR images:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympusepl1/page13.asp

The higher resolution and better JPEG engine of the E-PL1 puts the baby Nikon to shame - with the Olympus trumping the DSLR in every respect. The Nikon D3000 isn't here because it offers class-leading image quality but because its feature set is most closely comparable to the E-PL1, even so the difference is dramatic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Olympus E-P1 World's  Smallest DSLR