New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    I pay every month around P350.00 for my subscription to Office 2013, and is good for 5 computers. Currently only using 3 licenses but I plan to buy a Macbook in the future. Yes, the license covers all types of OS, even the Ipad.

P350/month x 12months = P4,200 a year.

Kinda pricey for a supposedly "cheap" software that you do not even own.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    P350/month x 12months = P4,200 a year.

Kinda pricey for a supposedly "cheap" software that you do not even own.
    I don't see it as 4,200 a year but 350 a month which is manageable for me. Sure I know its the same but as I said, it is manageable and I have no choice but to upgrade. And what's the point of owning software wherein just 2 years, there will be a newer version. With this licensing, its less capital outlay. Its like renting rather than owning.

And of course, the quality of the software is indeed better than OpenOffice.

To each his own really. I'm pretty sure OpenOffice works for most companies that are not interested in paying for software but gets the job done. Others would like to standardize, so to speak, and is willing to shell out for this.
    Last edited by Mguy; August 2nd, 2013 at 05:16 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tried LibreOffice. Nagkagulo mga color coding ng cells sa excel. When I drag a group of cells, it only shows the total value of the cells. Sa MS Office, pati number of cells selected nakalagay.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't see it as 4,200 a year but 350 a month which is manageable for me. Sure I know its the same but as I said, it is manageable and I have no choice but to upgrade. And what's the point of owning software wherein just 2 years, there will be a newer version. With this licensing, its less capital outlay. Its like renting rather than owning.

And of course, the quality of the software is indeed better than OpenOffice.

To each his own really. I'm pretty sure OpenOffice works for most companies that are not interested in paying for software but gets the job done. Others would like to standardize, so to speak, and is willing to shell out for this.
    P3,499.00 lang per year di ba? Around P291.58/month for 5 licenses.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Tried LibreOffice. Nagkagulo mga color coding ng cells sa excel. When I drag a group of cells, it only shows the total value of the cells. Sa MS Office, pati number of cells selected nakalagay.

ung nga din problema sa open office. sabog.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    P3,499.00 lang per year di ba? Around P291.58/month for 5 licenses.
    Dito ako nalilito. I see kasi Office 365 as Outlook on the web. So email lang yun. This is what we use sa work ko. Then again I maybe wrong.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dito ako nalilito. I see kasi Office 365 as Outlook on the web. So email lang yun. This is what we use sa work ko. Then again I maybe wrong.
    Complete Office suite na sya. Pati sa iPhone meron. Pero wala pa iPad version.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011

more info on the office 365 sir:
    Microsoft Office 365 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I bought my laptop last Sep 2019 and it's only now that I need to use MS Office It has Office 365 installed but I need to activate it in order to edit office docs (I can only open)

Can anyone help me on how I can get a key for this or if I need to uninstall this and install a new MS Office? Dati kasi I was lent an MS office CD but I don't remember now who lent me (that was in 2013)

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Just use the free version (browser-based?) of MS Office. You do need to sign in with a MS account. I used my old Hotmail account dating back to the mid-90's.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast