New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    ^for me its all about data...

For office tools, it's Microsoft vs Google

mas tiwala ka ba talagang itago files mo sa physical hard drive at home? or just save everything sa cloud?
    Yes. If you think about it, putting it on OneDrive for Business makes the files more secure compared to say, storing your files in a flashdrive or a USB drive.

Some of of the security features of OneDrive for Business:

• 2048-bit encryption
    • Multi-factor authentication
    • Ability to perform audit log search of activities
    • Apply data loss prevention policies
    • Apply preservation policies
    • Create and manage eDiscovery cases
    • Create alerts for specific activities

In some organizations, pwede ka ma-compliance if you don't store files on your designated managed cloud storage.

That said, I'm also a little old fashioned. I still sync both my OneDrive Personal and OneDrive for Business files on my local file server and then backed up to a NAS at home.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Better ba ang OneDrive over Dropbox? I am subscribed to Office 365 with free OneDrive cloud storage. But before I subscribed to Office 365. I already have a subscription with Dropbox. And all our docs are stored in Dropbox already. Pero parang sayang yung binabayad ko if magamit ko yung free cloud storage ng OneDrive.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Better ba ang OneDrive over Dropbox? I am subscribed to Office 365 with free OneDrive cloud storage. But before I subscribed to Office 365. I already have a subscription with Dropbox. And all our docs are stored in Dropbox already. Pero parang sayang yung binabayad ko if magamit ko yung free cloud storage ng OneDrive.
    OneDrive na lang kung part ng Office365 subscription. No need to pay more for Dropbox unless you follow redundancy procedures to secure data in different locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    OneDrive na lang kung part ng Office365 subscription. No need to pay more for Dropbox unless you follow redundancy procedures to secure data in different locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree on this one. Am suing OneDrive as well and never used Dropbox again. USB na ang 2nd back-up for very important files.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789