New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Meron pa akong question paano kung expired na yung 2k5 na norton?Pwede ba renew yung date of expiry?
    Kase yung akin nagexpire na pero hindi ko na siya marenew
    Wala na bang ibang way?
    Kakilala ko ang ginawa niya uninstall ng norton tapos install ulit oks na ulit nagagamit niya ulit ang norton niya.Ganun ba talaga ang effect ng pirated na OS sa original na OS pwede mo ulit magamit paulit ulit ang norton?
    Thanks again..

Meron pa akong question paano kung expired na yung 2k5 na norton?Pwede ba renew yung date of expiry?
    Kase yung akin nagexpire na pero hindi ko na siya marenew
    Wala na bang ibang way?
    Wala na ng ibang way, well wala naman mawawala kung subukan mo yung AVG + Zone Alarm tutal LIBRE naman.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    May mga quick fixes, registry modifiers, etc. kang puwedeng ma-download sa www.symantec.com.

Puwede ring repair install gamit yung WinXP CD, pero safest pa rin clean install.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    The day before
    Update Norton 2006
    Then I turned on the PC at midnight and the PC hanged two times when I started to login in my account which I don't know why but I uninstalled Norton 2006 immediately then I restarted and its ok again.

Here's what I've done to my PC yesterday
    Downloaded and Installed Avast Antivirus
    Downloaded and Installed IE7

Another problem of my PC some buttons when I am browsing dont work I dont know why.The smileys dont work.Shoutbox of tsikot just says LOADING....Yahoo messenger when I press send I dont see the reply I made even the message of the one I am chatting.Tried reinstalling it but its still the same.I can't install the 8.0 version of yahoo messenger because the button of Get started doesn't work.
    In friendster I can't view pictures when I logged out and I press log in the one I logged out before still logs in.
    Windows Media Player says an Internal Application Error has Occurred

Can anyone help?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Norton Systemworks 2006 problem