New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When I bought my N80, I also wanted a single device that will "do all" the typical stuff like phone calls, txt, browse internet, play MP3, play video, take good quality pictures, flashlight, etc. and with the ability to install more software for more future upgrades in features.

At the time, it was only the N80 that featured quad band with wifi in a package that appealed to me. I initially didn't like the slider format but I grew to like it since it gave the phone a small length (when closed) but still has a full sized keypad when needed.

The N80 does play MP3s with adequate quality but limited to the capacity of the SD card inserted in it. The biggest problem with the N80 is the battery life which is about 6 hours if you used it as an MP3 player or even less if you try surfing the internet via the built-in wifi.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Is the N95 really capable of using 4GB micro sd? I've read the brochure and it says that only up to 2GB can be used. The N82 is capable of using 4GB micro sd... and i think it is also capable of using 8GB or higher because it has more advanced processor than the N95.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    mga 'tol, i have a Sandisk 4 gig sdhc (ebay). wala pa namang problema so far.

Note: nokia does not officially support 4 gig and sandisk does not guarantee compatibility with the n95. you may also need to upgrade your phone's firmware.

there are also some n95 1-gig users who have the latest firmware and are able to use 8-gig sdhc cards with no problems at all.

edit:
    Memory Functions

Up to 160 MB* internal dynamic memory for messages, ringing tones, images, video clips, calendar notes, to-do list and applications
    Memory card slot supporting up to 4 GB microSD memory cards

http://www.nseries.com/nseries/v3/me...n95_en_R1.html
    Last edited by n2knee; March 11th, 2008 at 11:50 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've read somewhere that the latest nokia phones can support up to 32gb sdhc (upon availability).

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Yipee! Guys i finally bought an N82... all i can say is that its a FAST phone. Even if you've got a lot of files on both memory card and internal memory it doesn't get slow!!! Pagkauwi ko ng house tinadtad ko na agad ng mga applications and mp3s. This is what i really want on a symbian phone.

The camera is very good and has a fast shutter. Di mo na kailangan masyadong isteady yung kamay mo kapag kukuha ka ng pictures. *Whew*... what else... the keypad is not a problem, you just have to get used to it. Im sooo in love with it right now. Hahaha! v^_^v

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    para sa akin pangit ang onboard na memory kasi kapag nag loko ang onboard memory pati unit mag-loloko narin kaya mas ok ang removable memory

aya mo ba ng motorola like this one

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I'm using a N95 8gb since january. No problems whatsoever.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    given the choices, ill go for the n95. but im not a nokia fan so mas gusto ko to

Quote Originally Posted by donski View Post
    wafo ng phone na to! wala lang pangbili... hehehe

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Actually nasa choices ko din ang motorazr 2 kaya lang ayoko na talaga ng "de-flip" or sliding phone kasi sigurado maiinis lang ako jan pag lumuwag na sya in the future. Unlike sa candy bar style wala kang pproblemahin na ittiklop or isslide kapag may ttwagan or ittxt ka. Hehehe! Im so happy with my N82! May black version nito na ilalabas sa April kaya lang ayoko na ng black kasi mas halata ang fingerprints... ^_^

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ward_23 View Post
    I'm using a N95 8gb since january. No problems whatsoever.

huwag niyo lang pupunuin ng program kasi babagal ang unit or mag loloko siya at iwasang naka on lagi ang bluetooth kasi baka pasukin ng virus kaya dapat may anti-virus yan symbian OS yang mga nokia madaling ma-virus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Nokia N95 or N82???