New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^Oh wow! I thought it was in China or HK. It was in NY pala! About everyone in line is Chinese and most of them don't even speak English. Everyone in the family was present to buy an iPhone, even Lola who was first in line

Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Do you still think IPhones are must-have???
    No. I will never get it. I refused my Mom's offer to buy me an iphone several years ago. I just don't like to be hooked in the Apple ecosystem and I was hesitant to use touchscreen phones

They are giving away iphone 5s at Eat Bulaga...
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 22nd, 2014 at 01:42 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Definitely needs a case and screen protector combo...:/

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Definitely needs a case and screen protector combo...:/
    Siempre dapat the best protection --- Otterbox Defender. Heheheh... transforms your IP6 into a VHS cassette tape.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    dina masyadong pinapansin ang phone ngayon
    kalokohan lang yang 100thousand na iphone na yan
    di naman updated yan eh, parang nexus 2012 lang specs nyan pwee!
    kung maraming mahirap na utouto nagpapaloko sa pulitiko
    marami ding feeling mayaman nagpapauto sa overrated na iphone pwee tlga haha :D ewan

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    marami ding feeling mayaman nagpapauto sa overrated na iphone pwee tlga haha :D ewan
    cult tawag dyan

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    teka lang, meron ba kayong kakilala na bumili ng P100k na iphone 6? kung magalit kayo parang inutang sa ninyo yun pera ah

marami akong kakilala bumili but they bought it at the nornal price dahil nag pre order sila, wala akong kakilala na bumili dito sa P100k

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    bibili na ako nito pag nilabas locally ng mga telco providers. maybe 16GB na model.

nakaka-apat na akong android phone at hindi pa rin ako satisfied sa performance. maybe android is just too fragmented kaya di optimized ang apps.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Insecure lang yun mga puti, wala silang cash pangbili ng iPhone 6, credit card gagamitin nila utang pa!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Look who are making a killing in reselling. I guess the profits alone mades up for the trip. Do you still think IPhones are must-have???

Dahil matagal pa lalabas sa China ang IP6, and they all want one NOW:

In China, where the iPhone 6 isn't officially available, they're selling for $2,400 | OregonLive.com

In China, where the iPhone 6 isn't officially available, they're selling for $2,400

Liu Min stands a few feet from an Apple store in Beijing hawking something that can't be bought inside: the new iPhone 6.

While the device debuted today in the U.S., Hong Kong, Japan and Australia, there is no release date set for the world's biggest smartphone market. That creates an opportunity for Liu, who promises two-day delivery of a 16-gigabyte iPhone 6 for 8,000 yuan ($1,303) -- almost double the price on Apple's Hong Kong website.

"It's going to be a while before the new iPhone comes to China officially, so if you want it now, you have to pay up," Liu said, pacing outside the Sanlitun district store selling screen protectors. "Give me a call if you want one."
    Dami din Chinese nagtatanga-tangahan para sa IP6. :D

Apple has a worldwide cult following. Galeng.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
    Dahil matagal pa lalabas sa China ang IP6, and they all want one NOW:

In China, where the iPhone 6 isn't officially available, they're selling for $2,400 | OregonLive.com

Dami din Chinese nagtatanga-tangahan para sa IP6. :D

Apple has a worldwide cult following. Galeng.
    they have the money eh, remeber yun iphone 5 na gold with diamonds 2 years ago, prang chinese din ang bumili

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast