New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^ So don't buy Iphones. Nobody is forcing you to buy them. If people buy those crappy, bending, buggy and unreliable phones, it's their call. It's their money. Gusto nila magsayang ng pera eh, let them

Why are you so affected if Apple is a mess? Why all the hate? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Cause I see a company, milking people for money for their products. And the people let them.
    For me it raises questions, is what their doing right? Legal yes, but is it "good"? If I sold a product for a price thats more than twice the cost and had problems like that AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. Would I be ok with it?
    Probably a majority would say as long as it is satisfactory to the consumer then its ok. Profits are good. And now I'm thinking why is that "ok" now. etc etc..
    I'm not a "hater". I've bought an Iphone before, a 4, and would have gotten a 4s for myself now if it wasn't for the ridiculous pricing. My current phone is almost like the 4s specs and "feel" wise but cost 1/4 the price. 1/4!!!

Obvious naman ang mga hater, obvious din naman mga fanboi. Obvious din yung mga trolls lang na walang magawa.

Yung mga nagsasabi ng "So dont buy", "di ka naman pinipilit bumile", "why are you so affected".
    Ewan ko lang, kala ko forum for discussion. Am just stating my thoughts about it and I'm eagerly waiting to read from someone who supports Apple to bring his side.
    Pero puro ganun na hirit lang, baka kayo yung affected?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    That's Capitalism for you mate. The players in a free market have different characteristics e.g. consumers will have different capacities to pay and willingness to pay. They will also have different levels of consciousness on how to handle what capitalists offer them given strategies such as planned obsolescence and perceived obsolescence etc. It's a free market, ergo live and let live.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblueyes View Post
    Cause I see a company, milking people for money for their products. And the people let them.
    For me it raises questions, is what their doing right? Legal yes, but is it "good"? If I sold a product for a price thats more than twice the cost and had problems like that AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. Would I be ok with it?
    Probably a majority would say as long as it is satisfactory to the consumer then its ok. Profits are good. And now I'm thinking why is that "ok" now. etc etc..
    I'm not a "hater". I've bought an Iphone before, a 4, and would have gotten a 4s for myself now if it wasn't for the ridiculous pricing. My current phone is almost like the 4s specs and "feel" wise but cost 1/4 the price. 1/4!!!

Obvious naman ang mga hater, obvious din naman mga fanboi. Obvious din yung mga trolls lang na walang magawa.

Yung mga nagsasabi ng "So dont buy", "di ka naman pinipilit bumile", "why are you so affected".
    Ewan ko lang, kala ko forum for discussion. Am just stating my thoughts about it and I'm eagerly waiting to read from someone who supports Apple to bring his side.
    Pero puro ganun na hirit lang, baka kayo yung affected?
    So you want to save mankind now, huh? So you're doing the most noble thing by warning them about the evil Apple milking 'em helpless people. It's as if they are hypnotized and forced to buy Iphones.

May sinasabi ka pang forum for discussion :D di naman kita pinipigilan sa opinyon mo, I'm just asking a valid question.

Obvious naman na hater ka. :D

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Iceblueyes

2 words.

don't buy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Moderator's Reminder:

The board encourages a healthy exchange of opinions - disagreements are natural. You are free to challenge an opinion that you disagree with. However, any challenge must be given with a sense of respect for the other person.

We are here to learn from each other, not to attack others and convince them that you're right.

Do not call names, throw insults or flame. Otherwise, this thread will be closed.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I've just raise points from what I think can be discussed on what is apple doing. I have not in my previous post, knowingly, insulted or disrespected anyone regardless of their stance.
    Ewan, yung isa sa inyo dati may sense magpost, pero ngayon dahan dahan nalalaglag sa pag trolling.
    Yung isa naman, ewan, ngayon ko lang napansin so no comment.

Call me a hater, I don't care.
    But you are basically "mad" at me for telling you you should expect more from Apple for what you pay. I don't know what to call you

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblueyes View Post
    I've just raise points from what I think can be discussed on what is apple doing. I have not in my previous post, knowingly, insulted or disrespected anyone regardless of their stance.
    Ewan, yung isa sa inyo dati may sense magpost, pero ngayon dahan dahan nalalaglag sa pag trolling.
    Yung isa naman, ewan, ngayon ko lang napansin so no comment.

Call me a hater, I don't care.
    But you are basically "mad" at me for telling you you should expect more from Apple for what you pay. I don't know what to call you

dude you're forgetting that no matter how crappy a product is there are always suckers who will fall for it

it's called human nature. remember we aren't all vulcan and logical. just look at all the world's religions/cults. then look at apple fans. draw your own conclusions

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pare-pareho lang ang mga industry leaders.

Apple: antennagate, bendgate, bugs, expensive.

Toyota: D4D problems, etc.

Sony: more expensive than competitors with same specs.

They still sell like hotcakes, except for Sony, bagsak na sales, but still, a lot of oldies still prefer Sony.

Signature

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    There's no need to broadcast that Apple products are overpriced and underspeced. Most people already know that, yet still buy.

Why is it okay to buy a 2.3M BMW 116i with no space, no power, and no toys, when there's a cheaper option like a Camry or Mazda 6 or 86, all of which are better-speced?