New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I don't get why Android users love to hate on new iPhones whenever they come out.

Pake niyo ba, pera niyo ba gagamitin ko pambili ng bago kong phone?

Kunwari pang wala silang paki, but the time and effort they put in trying to bring down the iPhone is insane.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Parang OS lang ng PC yan dati. Maraming galit sa Microsoft, dapat daw opensource like Linux. Pero mas marami parin gumagamit ng MS.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I don't get why Android users love to hate on new iPhones whenever they come out.

Pake niyo ba, pera niyo ba gagamitin ko pambili ng bago kong phone?

Kunwari pang wala silang paki, but the time and effort they put in trying to bring down the iPhone is insane.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    tama, when any other company comes out with a new phone you rarely see apple people comment. pero pag apple ang nag labas ng bago haters and lovers both say something.

anyway i still stick with apple because their products are a lot easier to use compared to it's competitors. i wouldn't line up though just to get their products or pay extra like a lot of people do just to be one of the first people to get one. would i get one right away, not really, my current ip5 is still working properly naman so no need to replace. sigurado pag labas nan nasa 60k na naman price nan dito tapos dami tangang bibili tapos after 2-3months nasa 28-32k na lang.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    by nov or dec settled na price ng iphone 6, especially pag nag carry na local telco...hingi na lang ulit ako sa smart...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    And the IPhone 6+ has more minor features compared to it's smaller sibling...

Last edited by Monseratto; September 10th, 2014 at 01:53 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The IOS homescreen can finally rotate, but only for the IPhone 6 +...

Last edited by Monseratto; September 10th, 2014 at 02:09 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    tama, when any other company comes out with a new phone you rarely see apple people comment. pero pag apple ang nag labas ng bago haters and lovers both say something.
    Of course they'll feed that hate/rivalry, so they can sell more of their products

anyway i still stick with apple because their products are a lot easier to use compared to it's competitors. i wouldn't line up though just to get their products or pay extra like a lot of people do just to be one of the first people to get one. would i get one right away, not really, my current ip5 is still working properly naman so no need to replace. sigurado pag labas nan nasa 60k na naman price nan dito tapos dami tangang bibili tapos after 2-3months nasa 28-32k na lang.
    A few months ago someone in the office was offering his old iphone 4S for 8k; kung nauna lang inalok sa akin e patulan ko rin yun ^_^ ang nakaganda sa iphone is that the iOS update cycles are a lot farther in between, di kamukha ng Android na more than one OS update per year.
    Last edited by badkuk; September 10th, 2014 at 02:13 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Mid next year pa ko due magpalit, so I'll just wait for the 6S siguro.

Yung mga poser lang naman usually yung bumibili ng iPhone pag overpriced pa siya. Most of the people na totoong mayaman na kilala ko, naghihintay lang ng libre sa plan nila. Anyway, to each his own.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I think the Apple Watch is the show stealer here. Several other companies released their own smart watches for about a year already but none of them seem to be gaining enough popularity. Apple looks like they will set the bar here even if they weren't the first one to release one in the market. Maganda yung 3 options of watch types and the various straps. Mukhang yung mga straps ung madalas natin makikitang may peke sa Greenhills.

The good thing with Apple is there is no compromise pag dating sa quality and design, both sa hardware and aesthetics.

With regards to the new iPhones, I'm not really a fan of phones bigger than 4 inches. If I wanted something big then I'd rather get a tablet. Hassle gumamit ng malaking telepono when on the go or when fitting it sa pocket. I hope the large screen phone trend comes to an end and we just stick to a 4 inch sized phone as a norm.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast