New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    haha kahit may pambili ako hindi ako bibili nyan, 100K pwe !! haha :D
    kahit 50k lang yan, anong gagawin ko dyan. ididisplay, langya celphone lang yan
    10k lang halaga nyan, dinaan lang sa marketing strategy. ewan haha
    Last edited by NiCe2KnowU; September 24th, 2014 at 01:09 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Got the 6 last week, pretty good battery life.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I guess the volume rocker and power switch holes compromised the casing's strength... even in the front pocket.

I guess buying screen protector and casing is a must now...

Last edited by Monseratto; September 24th, 2014 at 01:40 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I guess the volume rocker and power switch holes compromised the casing's strength... even in the front pocket.

I guess buying screen protector and casing is a must now...

with how big and how thin the 6+ is, i'm not really surprised this is happening. wait for the apple fanboys to blame owners for putting it in their pocket.:bwahaha:

anyway grabe mahal ng 6 at 6+, 50k ang 6 at 82k ang 6+.:bwahaha: tanga lang bibili ng ganyan or OA sa pagka social climber. there is no reason para mag patong mga local sellers natin ng ganyan ka taas halos doble na ang price.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Don't try bending your bent Iphone 6 plus back...and to show how the current Phablet King fares to the same abuse...

A 100k metal phone vs a 21k of plastic...

Now you'll need a "plastic'" protective casing for your metal phone...
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 24th, 2014 at 02:01 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    sayang lang pera buti sana kung singyaman ng
    isang Vice President ng kumpanya yung nasiraan ng iphone
    yung tipong binibigay lang sa kanya ang iphone 666 sa dami ng benefits. tsk talaga..
    Ang dami pala naming Vice President ng kumpanya. Libre lang din yung iPhone ko eh. I'm sure marami pang ibang binibigyan ng iPhone diyan as a freebie for their plan.

Matanong ko lang pards ah, ilang iPhone na ba ang nabili or nagamit mo? Curious lang. At kung hindi ka naka-iPhone, ano ba yang napakaganda mong phone na sobrang nilalampaso yung iPhone?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Pag naka iphone ka, gagwapo ka, kahit pangit ka. Pag di ka naman naka iphone, papangit ka, kahit gwapo ka.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Covered kaya ng warranty yang bending problem na yan? Dalhin na sa service center para mapalitan. :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ayan na.
    Away away na.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Metal phones bend when they are too big and thin...more so if it's aluminum.

From an engineering standpoint, the iPhone is an amazingly small and delicately constructed device. The only thing really contributing to the structural integrity of the iPhone 6 Plus is the thin aluminum frame that covers the back and reaches around the sides. There is also another very thin piece of steel behind the glass, but we are not working with much as far as bending strength.

Previous iPhones were thicker and not as long. In material bending, larger cross sectional areas (thickness x width) and shorter lengths make things stronger (You can't easily bend a cube), while the opposite makes things very easy to bend (paper is easily folded). The increased length and decreased thickness contribute to the weakness of the new iPhone. Strength is proportionally related to length, but strength is affected much more by changes in thickness.

All other things being equal, this 0.5 mm change in thickness greatly affects the bending strength. While the iPhone 5S was only 7% thicker than the iPhone 6 Plus, it was actually 22% stronger in bending. When you make something longer, it gets proportionally more bendable, when you make it thinner, it gets a lot more bendable.
    And Here's a Guy Bending an iPhone 6 Plus With His Bare Hands