New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    *tidus, musta capacitive screen nya? responsive ba? is it comparable with the responsiveness of Iphone 4 and Ipad

i've tried the Samsung Galaxy S sa isang friend, bagal pa din ang capacitive screen eh.
    dunno if the Android is culprit kasi marami nagsasabi okey naman daw ang Korean Super Amoled Screens

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    have one for a week now and playing with the gps apps gaya ng Ndrive at MyTracks ng google. buti na lang may 1 free map ka with Ndrive and installed the Phil map, hindi mo na kailangan bumili pa ng map. Gives directions/when to turn in 3km, 1km, 300 m and then on the turns. too bad hindi pa available ang google nav sa PH.

hindi ko pa ma-figure out pag-connect sa internet using the phone, hindi ko malaman kung signal ng globe or sa phone ang problem, mabagal. pag wifi ok naman.

best buy para sa akin itong optimus one, a very good entry level android phone

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    *tidus, musta capacitive screen nya? responsive ba? is it comparable with the responsiveness of Iphone 4 and Ipad

i've tried the Samsung Galaxy S sa isang friend, bagal pa din ang capacitive screen eh.
    dunno if the Android is culprit kasi marami nagsasabi okey naman daw ang Korean Super Amoled Screens
    I don't have an iPhone 4 or iPad have only tested an IP4 from a friend. I do have an iPod touch 2nd gen and I say its comparable in terms of responsiveness... But if you have a fat finger I suggest turning the phone in landscape mode so the keyboards become bigger!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    nice! congrats!

kung gusto mo lagyan ng protector, may invisible shield na available sa kanya sa may megamall. by order nga lang. 3 weeks na yung order namin wala pa rin.
    May screen protector na sya out of the box so di na ako naglagay...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    May screen protector na sya out of the box so di na ako naglagay...
    invisible shield includes the casing of the phone. balasubas kasi ako minsan sa phone kaya umorder na rin ako. hehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    ano ma-recommend nyo na app for car mileage recording?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    News:

"LG will upgrade all Optimus One smartphones currently using the Froyo OS to the next version of the Android OS, Gingerbread. Details of the upgrade schedule will be announced locally in due course."

http://phandroid.com/2010/12/09/lg-o...ead-after-all/
    ayos! haha

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    im also thinking of disposing my BB9700 for the Optimus One.

Sana right decision ito hehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cyplanr View Post
    ano ma-recommend nyo na app for car mileage recording?
    I use GasRecord check mo na lang sa Android Market...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    By the way how do you update the firmware, I can't seem to make LG PC Suite recognize my phone. Nakakabit naman yung USB? Meron bang sa phone na mismo mag update via Wi-Fi instead of connecting via PC?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
LG Optimus One