New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    you should read the forum in tipidcp about this phone. tingin naging test mule lahat ng mga tao dito. may nagsabi di responsive, may nagsabi responsive

but the facts don't lie: the dual core phones and tablets are coming this year as a lot of philmuggers are on the wait and see mode

the problem with this phone is it's only 600Mhz speed, ni hindi Ghz speed, while the upcoming dual core are dual Ghz speed

so by 1st quarter this year lang, obsolete na kaagad ito in terms of speed as well as it's OS, coz puro gingerbread na ang lalabas. you can opt to install gingerbread here but like any other slow computer, malamang mas babagal ito coz of the 600Mhz clock speed

i'm thinking by Feb-Apr, at isa-isa na lumabas ang dual cores, this phone will be priced half as was the promo price, coz this is the entry-level Android of LG

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    you should read the forum in tipidcp about this phone. tingin naging test mule lahat ng mga tao dito. may nagsabi di responsive, may nagsabi responsive

but the facts don't lie: the dual core phones and tablets are coming this year as a lot of philmuggers are on the wait and see mode

the problem with this phone is it's only 600Mhz speed, ni hindi Ghz speed, while the upcoming dual core are dual Ghz speed

so by 1st quarter this year lang, obsolete na kaagad ito in terms of speed as well as it's OS, coz puro gingerbread na ang lalabas. you can opt to install gingerbread here but like any other slow computer, malamang mas babagal ito coz of the 600Mhz clock speed

i'm thinking by Feb-Apr, at isa-isa na lumabas ang dual cores, this phone will be priced half as was the promo price, coz this is the entry-level Android of LG
    how much is the projected price of these so called dual core phones?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ayun na nga eh, many people say what 660MHz lang ang Optimus One? Eh yung HTC ko (or insert another phone's name here) 1Ghz blah blah blah.

I say to them, ano? P27,000 ang phone mo!!!!!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post

well, depends on the need naman. if basic call, text and surf lang, i think this phone will make it.

for a power user, this phone will not make them happy.

dual core phones = high end.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    apples and oranges kasi comparison niya eh. entry level nga eh. kaya mababa specs. hehehe. i doubt na magkakaron ng entry level na dual-core. hahaha. heck! kung ganon pati mga 1 ghz eh obsolete na rin.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ayun na nga eh, many people say what 660MHz lang ang Optimus One? Eh yung HTC ko (or insert another phone's name here) 1Ghz blah blah blah.

I say to them, ano? P27,000 ang phone mo!!!!!
    sir tidus musta ang phone mo ? balak ko ding bumili ng lg optimus one at bumigay na yung sony ericsson ko responsive ba ang touch screen? ndi ba mabagal? thx for the input

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mabagal kapag maraming programs nakabukas... Hardware wise ok naman sya, responsive enough although mas responsive pa din ang iPhone but for this price its still considered a steal!

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    I've never seen really bad reviews about this phone in the web. Youtube has a lot of video reviews regarding this phone and they are all positive. Even the lowly 3meg camera was praised.

For the price, it's a great smartphone. When dual core phones arrive, good luck finding one for P13k

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tried running Globe 3g on the phone. The widgets like Facebook and Opera Mini won't work on their system. Only good for browsing using the default browser. Anyone tried running these using Smart's 3G?
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 6th, 2011 at 06:52 PM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ano kaya ang magandang i download na map? any suggestions? dami kasing maps sa andriod website hindi ko alam kung anong pwede sa pilipinas?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
LG Optimus One