The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Xiaomi has just released a new 43" in 4K Android TV for around 17K :D

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Our 4-year-old Devant already has a black vertical line of dead pixels right down the middle of the screen. All of its buttons are dead and the earphone plug is loose.

I was about to get a TCL to replace the Devant but the missus said our next TV will be OLED or nothing. Tiis muna sa vertical line until my savings and the price of an LG 55C9 meet.
    Last edited by JohnM; November 12th, 2019 at 11:29 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    TCL and Hisense are alway on top of YouTube vlogger TV reviewers.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    nasa pinas ba yung tv reviewers? problem with TCL, iba yung model nila abroad than what they offer us here. my friend recently bought a 65" UHD TV for only 37k, although ok naman yung picture but it has a crappy speakers.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Yung ACE 32" is the cheapest China generic TV and best seller on Lazada... 4.5k lang ata. There was an older ACE 42" that we opened up and this was the panel they used...

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    This is encouraging, maybe it's time to open my ACE tv

It's not a smart TV which I turned into smart tv by attaching a HDMI dongle for mirroring purposes which enable me watch YouTube on a bigger screen

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Tama ba, maganda un hi sense, mura ng mga tv nila

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Our 4-year-old Devant already has a black vertical line of dead pixels right down the middle of the screen. All of its buttons are dead and the earphone plug is loose.

I was about to get a TCL to replace the Devant but the missus said our next TV will be OLED or nothing. Tiis muna sa vertical line until my savings and the price of an LG 55C9 meet.
    Am also looking to buy a 55" soon, any recos for best value if not cheapest now? Just staying with Sony, Samsung and LG, not that I don't want to try the other brands, si Misis ang may ayaw [emoji16]

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Am also looking to buy a 55" soon, any recos for best value if not cheapest now? Just staying with Sony, Samsung and LG, not that I don't want to try the other brands, si Misis ang may ayaw [emoji16]
    I'm partial to LG IPS displays. It's the same tech they use in smartphones.

If Samsung go QLED.

Low-end Sonys medyo overrated especially yung mga edge-lit. Better pa ang microdimming ng TCL.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ako hiindi gumagamit ng smartphone pero pag usapang tv importante sa akin smart tv.

Puro LG binili dahil sa webOS. Pinakadamali gamiitin na smart tv. Remote lang sulit na.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Sony and Samsung have models that are in the 30T range and the next level up is 50-60T (Samsung QLED already ... SM Appliance store has some exclusive midrange models that other stores don't have ...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Sony and Samsung have models that are in the 30T range and the next level up is 50-60T (Samsung QLED already ... SM Appliance store has some exclusive midrange models that other stores don't have ...
    Our android Sony did not last 4years. Good thing it was just the T-Con. The 1 before that was irreparable. Still got a 30yr old CRT Sony tho....that Trinitron refuses to die.[emoji13]
    Age of disposables. Hobo is the way to go.[emoji4]...Let's see how long the replacement, a TCL, lasts.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast