The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Congrats!! That’s good to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Now save that password so you don’t have to go thru that again hehe.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    That is good to hear. At least for a pricey phone ayus ang customer service ha.
    yun nga bro, talagang nanghihinayang ako kung nagkataong hindi na sya na-unlock.

Now save that password so you don’t have to go thru that again hehe.
    done that... also my daughter and son are with me during the unlocking process with the help desk support guy.

Congrats!! That’s good to hear!
    ty sa mga inputs mo bro.
    Last edited by Gumusut_Amige; December 13th, 2017 at 09:11 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    done resetting my daughter's iPhone and she's very very happy.
    the Apple Support guy (australian) is very helpful through out the resetting process.
    thank you guys to all inputs given.
    What did they ask of you before they could reset the appleid password?

I'm in a similar situation right now. Restored an Ipad2 thinking it would be like before where there's no Activation Lock.

Already talked to Apple support but all they could do is let me try to answer at least 1 of the security questions. I think they can only try up to 3 times then I have to wait for 8 hours and either they'll call me or I them to have another go at guessing it.

Truth is, I didn't take that AppleID setup seriously when I created it just for setting up this iPad so I am not sure what nonsense I put in the security questions.

Forget about proof of purchase as this was handed down years ago.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    What did they ask of you before they could reset the appleid password?

I'm in a similar situation right now. Restored an Ipad2 thinking it would be like before where there's no Activation Lock.

Already talked to Apple support but all they could do is let me try to answer at least 1 of the security questions. I think they can only try up to 3 times then I have to wait for 8 hours and either they'll call me or I them to have another go at guessing it.

Truth is, I didn't take that AppleID setup seriously when I created it just for setting up this iPad so I am not sure what nonsense I put in the security questions.

Forget about proof of purchase as this was handed down years ago.
    Just the security questions and email address. Lahat sinubukan namin yung nandon sa listahan ni wifey

Sent from my Flare_X_V2 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234