New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 92
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    36,776
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by s10pao View Post

    nasira na dati ung modem ko from pldt. nung nag-request ako ng bagong modem sabi nila kailangan ko magbayad ng 2K for the new modem since lagpas na dun sa warranty period (2+ years na ata). buti nakuha sa konting pukpok at kutingting ung modem at napagana ko pa
    Sa office 3x na Ako nagpapalit and never Ako na charge...bigyan mo kasi kahit 200 yun Tao na pupunta para report niya na factory defect kahit winarak mo hence free

    Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,181
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sa office 3x na Ako nagpapalit and never Ako na charge...bigyan mo kasi kahit 200 yun Tao na pupunta para report niya na factory defect kahit winarak mo hence free

    Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    hehe sige next time. customer fon rep lang kasi ung kausap ko kaya di ko masuhulan

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,138
    #43
    CMIIW, you don't have to pay for anything to replace the CPE equipment provided by PLDT (ie. modem, modem+router, modem+router+wifi, etc.). AFAIK, these equipment are just leased to you and it is, though typically hidden, is included in your monthly bill. You didn't buy it and you don't own them, so if it breaks down years later, for as long as you still have a contract with the telco, they should replace it for free.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,343
    #44
    * Cathy, try to look for an adaptor that would fit into your old router's female dsl port with a female terminal that would fit into your modem's cable.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    514
    #45
    Wag mo kuhanin yung wifi router ng pldt unless free Maganda siya kapag starter or basic. Hindi abot yung signal sa ibang parts ng bahay. Pero ok naman performance niya (hindi kailangan ioff at on palagi) yun nga lang medyo di ko gusto signal coverage.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,181
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    CMIIW, you don't have to pay for anything to replace the CPE equipment provided by PLDT (ie. modem, modem+router, modem+router+wifi, etc.). AFAIK, these equipment are just leased to you and it is, though typically hidden, is included in your monthly bill. You didn't buy it and you don't own them, so if it breaks down years later, for as long as you still have a contract with the telco, they should replace it for free.
    yun nga rin sir ang akala ko, pero sabi nung customer rep na kausap ko kailangan daw magbayad kasi out of warranty na raw.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,108
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Same here, 8 years, but it's turned off at night.

    If you are using plan 999 or higher, you can request them to get you a wifi modem. It's for free.
    Really? My plan is above 999. This is great info! I hope I could get one for free nga.

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sa office 3x na Ako nagpapalit and never Ako na charge...bigyan mo kasi kahit 200 yun Tao na pupunta para report niya na factory defect kahit winarak mo hence free

    Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    Now that's good diskarte!

    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    * Cathy, try to look for an adaptor that would fit into your old router's female dsl port with a female terminal that would fit into your modem's cable.

    My Globe routers dsl port is for telephone jack. I could still make it work? I think someone mentioned na I can't make the modem work anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    In this case, you'll need to buy a separate router; the Globe router cannot be used because the DSL modem and the router are integrated into the Globe router.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 28th, 2013 at 03:35 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    514
    #48
    Ito yung itsura ng router galing pldt. I guess plan 1299 ka since may mark diyan sa box kung anong plan siya kasama.

    20130128133433905.jpg

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,440
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    another brand thats underrated sa atin is Asus. maganda mga routers nila.
    Asus wi-fi routers are good. Even on par with Linksys. Yun nga lang, may kamahalan ang routers nila.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #50
    Sir, would you recommend TP Link or Tenda? Mas mura kasi sa Linksys. And meron ibang router na double antenna does it mean mas mahaba ang range nito?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

How to Set up Wifi at Home