New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I have a good friend who sells Samsung and LG lcds and LEDs. He hooked me up with a couple of 40's+ and 30's+ inchers. Also got my sound system from him. Great deal he gave to me. Just call up Erwin, 9513643. I promised that if I was satisfied w/ what he offered to me I'd plug him in.

Btw, don't purchase plasma tv's. They're all prone to ghosting. Plasma lcd's aren't the "IN THING!" When me and my techie buddies see someone purchasing a plasma tv we couldn't help but feel sorry for the person. Didn't do their research eh ang laking investment ang tv.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberRider View Post

Btw, don't purchase plasma tv's. They're all prone to ghosting. Plasma lcd's aren't the "IN THING!" When me and my techie buddies see someone purchasing a plasma tv we couldn't help but feel sorry for the person. Didn't do their research eh ang laking investment ang tv.
    1st thing, Plasmas are not LCDs. There are no LED tvs. They are called LED-lit LCDs. Plasmas are still around, it is the choice of Videophiles because LCDs cannot beat the color and blackness of Plasmas. Ghosting or burn-in are a thing of the past for the newer generation of Plasmas. LCDs only excel in brightness, but many complain of eye-strain due to this. LCDs are also prone to picture lag. If you would look at this website, LCD overall rating are found in the lower tier... Even LED-lit LCDs are disappointing.

http://www.avforums.com/reviews/inde...l=1&parent=114
    Last edited by Monseratto; January 5th, 2010 at 11:17 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have a good friend who sells Samsung and LG lcds and LEDs. He hooked me up with a couple of 40's+ and 30's+ inchers. Also got my sound system from him. Great deal he gave to me. Just call up Erwin, 9513643. I promised that if I was satisfied w/ what he offered to me I'd plug him in.

Have you tried the new (year 2007 and up) plasma TVs??? All the problems associated with plasma TVs before are now a thing of the past.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006

i have both plasma and lcd tv's. No regret i bought plasma tv. my viewing experience in cable, dvd and blu ray is superb compare to lcd tv.
    Last edited by valskie01; January 5th, 2010 at 03:07 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hi guys!

I just want to ask if where could I buy audio cables for the speakers (sub included) of our sony 5.1 sound system?

because when our house was flooded I think the wires was washed away by the flood water...damn ondoy...

TIA

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i had a brief opportunity to compare the pic quality of an lcd tv (sanyo) and plasma (panasonic) 42" side by side. while the picture and color of the lcd was brighter, the plasma had better contrast imho. i like the pic quality of the plasma better. n00b opinion only :D

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Have you tried the new (year 2007 and up) plasma TVs??? All the problems associated with plasma TVs before are now a thing of the past.

Yep, tried it. Still the same problem. Btw, thanks for the correction of someone my "plasma lcd".

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep, tried it. Still the same problem. Btw, thanks for the correction of someone my "plasma lcd".
    I have a almost 3yr old Panasonic 42" Plasma TV, my kids and their friends have been playing Wii on it every weekend, and almost everyday during school vacations. Didn't encounter any of the problems (IR, burnt pixels, etc.).

Last August, I bought a Panasonic 42" LCT TV, and upon turning it ON when I got home, there was a dead pixel already. Bad trip lang yung shop (Sights and Sounds), ayaw palitan yung unit.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Me also, i'd personally go for plasma tv. they deliver more realistic "feel" to a movie, it's like watching in cinemas. but, it all depends in what purpose the tv will do for you. but definitely, for movies nothing beats a plasma tv except crt (still the best).

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    hi guys!

I just want to ask if where could I buy audio cables for the speakers (sub included) of our sony 5.1 sound system?

because when our house was flooded I think the wires was washed away by the flood water...damn ondoy...

TIA
    Audiophile kung mga audio cables ang kailangan mo location of store Ali Mall Cubao.

Home Theater Thread