New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 94 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    You are correct HDMI cable can be for audio/video. Since this is a hdmi of a dvd player, I believe this is already assigned as video out. If you are to use an optical audio out (coax/toslink), in your dvd menu you need to go to audio setup and select the audio to "digital out" and not analog L/R. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by OiC65 View Post
    pasensya na po, follow up question lang.........nalilito lang ako ng konti, pls bear with me.

kung HDMI cable ang gamit ko (from which I understand is an audio/video connector, pakitama na lang ako kung mali), kailangan ko pa ba nung optical audio cable? pero bakit nga walang sounds na lumalabas sa speaker? grrr!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up lang natin.
    ano ok na dvd cleaner? yung hd player namin namimili na ng dvd.mga 4 months pa lang yung player.

thanks

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Up ko lang........

Anybody here using the Bose SL2 Wireless Surround Link?

I did an online search about this product. It says it's good with Lifestyle & Acoustimass speakers only. But I've read that it can also be used w/ non Bose satellite speakers (rear L & R). Totoo ba ito?

My rear speakers are not Bose Acoustimass cubes. I want to get rid those rear cables coming from my main AV amp.

TIA for your replies.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Up ko lang........

Anybody here using the Bose SL2 Wireless Surround Link?

I did an online search about this product. It says it's good with Lifestyle & Acoustimass speakers only. But I've read that it can also be used w/ non Bose satellite speakers (rear L & R). Totoo ba ito?

My rear speakers are not Bose Acoustimass cubes. I want to get rid those rear cables coming from my main AV amp.

TIA for your replies.
    Good thing, this thread get's revived.

You might want to try this if you have a non-bose rear speakers (that is if it will match your system). Check also the various awards/positive reviews they have. Bose are simply too overpriced and overhyped.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Old school home theather speaker
    Front speaker : Audio Source
    Jbl control 1 speaker
    Jbl 2500 speaker
    Jbl control SB-5 subwoofer
    KLH Audio System R5100
    Soundcrafmen Power Amplifier PCR- 800
    DVD Phillips DVP 5500 S
    Sony TV
    Audio Source Model SS four Sorround sound processor.
    Monster Cable speaker wire.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    San po ba pinakamurang bumili ng lcd tv na madaming pagpipilian? may mga fake din ba nito?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by donald22 View Post
    San po ba pinakamurang bumili ng lcd tv na madaming pagpipilian? may mga fake din ba nito?

Sights and Sounds at the Shangrila Mall......

8900:painting:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    shangrila? must be pricey...

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by donald22 View Post
    shangrila? must be pricey...
    Try them out. you can also try the listening room group of companies (Megamall B 3rd flr near Concorde, Trinoma, etc..)

Yes they are all mall based, but their prices are also competitive.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    You can try shops posting at Pinoydvd.com or Malls.

Make sure to get a locally sourced unit. Mura ng konti ang mga grey market (units not from legit brand distributors i.e. smuggled or parallel imported) pero masakit sa ulo ang warranty since hind locally supported. If you must go the grey route, check the feedbacks about the seller first (and make sure they're actually valid).

Right now, best deal ang mga LG. There's the 32LH70YR 1080p Full HD Bluetooth (100Hz at LED backlit na ata ito given the 100K:1 contrast). 28K lang sa Anson's. 30K sa Sights and Sounds Shang with Free Wall Bracket. Di ko lang alam kung may free Bracket na yung sa Anson's. It's imperative that you mount it on the wall for your peace of mind against the possibility of it falling on the floor (that's why we did). I'm also looking at this model for the other house. Personally, we have the Sony Bravia (and very happy with it) but this LG is a steal of a deal!

If you can, get the 42LH70YR. 32" is just fine but over time, you'll want something bigger, believe me.

Good luck.

Home Theater Thread