New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    sir na try mo na ba connect the NGN modem to your Dlink router's WAN port tapos connect one Dlink 10/100 port to your Linksys' 10/100 port at hindi mo gagamitin ang WAN port ng Linksys? Tapos kung di pa rin gumana disable DHCP sa Linksys and convert the IP address of Linksys to that of your D-link's allowable IPs????? Curious lang ako kasi one of my off-site offices uses an NGN modem and I connected it to a Speedbooster Router ok naman... yun nga lang iba kasi setup natin... you have 2 routers that are getting confused compared to mine which is 1 router setup....
    ganyan nga ang setup ko. pero right now, since mabagal ang PLDT DSL because of the taiwan quake, ganito ang connection ko:

PLDT DSL --- PL-DSL1 modem --- DLink router (WAN) --- desktop.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ano ba itsura nung PL-DSL1 na yan? i don't know ano problem ng sakin but if i attach our micronet wireless router lang to either the desktop (wired) or laptop (wireless), i can access the router setup page na 192.168.1.1. once i connect the pldt dsl modem to the port ng router, no internet connection naman, either laptop or desktop.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Help in sharing DSL connection to a laptop