New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Forget the FM modulator, maiinis ka lang sa pangit ng tunog nya. It will just make the audio worse.

And no, you can't control the ipod thru the FM modulator.

Go for the cassette adaptor instead.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Isn't it supposed to sound just like FM radio? On my father's rig, the DVD player's audio is also coursed through an FM modulator and I can live with the quality.

How about for playing flashdisks? Ok na ba ang modulator?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    you can use ipod dock and plug it in the HU aux mas OK ang sounds, i am also using Belkin FM transmitter ok naman ang sounds, before kasi ang gamit ko is digidock fm transmitter free kasi sa iRiver pero di maganda ang sounds so I tried Belkin brand for iRiver and iPod mas maganda siya at pure ang sounds wala siyang interference.

OT: meron na ba sa inyo na me damage na ang battery (ayaw na mag charge) napapalitan ba battery ng ipod? unlike sa iRiver puedeng palitan para kasing sa celfone ang battery nya.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yup, napapalitan batt ng ipod.

OTEP:

hehehe, if you can live with it, then i guess that's okay na. Flash disk player is about the same.

But believe me, ang layo ng quality ng sound ng cassette adaptor.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post

Dun po sa metal part ng earphone jack, yung black na bands, yun po ang slit.

Red RCA -> TV's yellow RCA jack
    Yellow RCA -> TV's white RCA jack
    White RCA -> TV's red RCA jack

Camcorder video cable ata ang tawag dito.
    Any idea kung saan makakabili nito? Meron sa hardware sa Trinoma pero ayaw gumana (no images appear on the TV) Sa ACE Greenhills naman puro two-band lang ang stock.

Btw, I already bought the CDRking FM modulator (Php750.00 without remote control). For me the sound quality is good enough (no different from listening to FM radio). The best thing is, it remembers the last track you were on even if you turn off the engine or unplug the unit from the power outlet. It also included a cable to allow it to be used as an FM modulator for the iPod (I didn't know it had this feature). You still control the iPod via the iPod unit itself.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Any idea kung saan makakabili nito? Meron sa hardware sa Trinoma pero ayaw gumana (no images appear on the TV) Sa ACE Greenhills naman puro two-band lang ang stock.

Btw, I already bought the CDRking FM modulator (Php750.00 without remote control). For me the sound quality is good enough (no different from listening to FM radio). The best thing is, it remembers the last track you were on even if you turn off the engine or unplug the unit from the power outlet. It also included a cable to allow it to be used as an FM modulator for the iPod (I didn't know it had this feature). You still control the iPod via the iPod unit itself.
    kahit sa normal hardware store lang meron nyan eh. bumili ako ng baby jack - RCA. baby jack yung color black. na try ko na sa ampli yan, gumana. pero kung gusto mo lumabas sa tv, hindi yata pwede yung baby jack. teka, ano na nga pala gusto mo mangyare doc?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    doc otep ... you'll need to rewire that cable for it to work properly ... check the link i posted earlier for reference

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    eto gamit ko... Audio/Video cable for ipod..

dun ako nakabili nito sa greenhills, 3rd flr ng V-mall. dami dun nagtitinda ng ipod accs.. got mine for 300 yata but price varies depende sa brand/quality..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Was at Trinoma kanina, the cheapest cable was Php700. Took the plunge na since lugi pa sa biyahe kung pupunta ng Greenhills.

Put the audio RCA's into the AUX in of an AIWA mini component system and the video RCA into the TV.

Ran the wires to the TV stealth-style using lots of female-female RCA extenders and single-RCA cables. No cables are visible except for the iPod jack on the bedside table.

Ayos na ayos.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Guys,

I just bought an iPod. Anyway, how can I avoid getting a virus? :sad:
    iam3739.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Help: iPod Video for Dummies