New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yup, I can now see Mayor (of Las Pinas) Aguilar's house and my folks' house nearby. Looks like the mayor had her house totally rebuilt while my mom went through with extending our house.

I can also see Fernando's Supermarket, the Philamlife Village Chapel, etc. I seem to have lost track of where the Philamlife Village Swimming Pool is unless it's now an indoor pool.

I can also see UPH (formerly PHCR) where I had my HS. The soccer field seems gone although the open area is still there. Glad all the saplings we planted didn't go to waste. The swimming pool is still there too. Good thing it looks blue now compared to the dark sea green it used to be.

Also, I just noticed that the Alabang-Zapote Road is now 4 lanes. Last I remembered, it was only 2 lanes.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 10th, 2006 at 03:20 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Pamplona, Las Pinas...... That's RFC Mall top left of image, Fernando's Supermarket bottom center and our neighborhood (including our house and the mayor's house) in the top right quarter.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 10th, 2006 at 05:35 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Mapua, Lyceum, and City Hall are now in clear view.......

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Also, Rizal Coliseum/Harrison Plaza(?)

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Kulang nalang nuke button, so I can kill my vice mayor! :evil:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I tried to pinpoint UST. But, it looks like it's under some clouds.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    saw our house in philamlife village in las pinas city, my beloved school in loyola heights and my former apartment in davao city. even my exes' houses here and there.pero parang malabo ata in some places

totoo pala yung mga pinag sasabi ni tom clancy sa mga novels niya
    Last edited by baludoy; June 13th, 2006 at 10:30 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy
    saw our house in philamlife village in las pinas city, my beloved school in loyola heights and my former apartment in davao city.
    Speaking of Philamlife Village, what happened to the community swimming pool? Last I remembered, there was an open-door pool by the tennis court......

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    it's still there naman. it gets a little facelift annually but otherwise it's still good to go i suppose. the tennis court is in good condition because it just got refurbished a few weeks before summer started

how long we're you here in the philippines anyway bro?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy
    it's still there naman. it gets a little facelift annually but otherwise it's still good to go i suppose. the tennis court is in good condition because it just got refurbished a few weeks before summer started

how long we're you here in the philippines anyway bro?
    I was there from the mid-70's to the early 80's.

I remember me and the varsity soccer team going swimming at the Philamlife Village pool every Saturday after practice. Then, I'd take the "eskinita" by the gas station across Fernando's Supermarket as a shortcut home to Dona Manuela Subdivision.

I can't find the swimming pool still, though. Is it now enclosed or obscured by trees?

Anyway, I remember just one family from Philamlife Village, the Sulits.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Google Earth