New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yup!.....You can even zoom in to a certain place in the Philippines. Na try ko yung Cavite, that Sangley Point airstrip, even SM Bacoor along Aguinaldo Highway, are very visible.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yeah, i'm using it also. the images are a month, for some place a year old nga lang. kakatuwa. sana ung metro manila maging malinaw na rin. the last time i check mas malinaw pa ung cavite area kesa sa metro manila area.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the image are more than 2years old...konti lang ang pwede ma zoom sa philippines.. pero us halos lahat ng city ok with so much details...

OT: meron na topic na ganito ahh 6months ago... search nalang

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap
    Yup!.....You can even zoom in to a certain place in the Philippines. Na try ko yung Cavite, that Sangley Point airstrip, even SM Bacoor along Aguinaldo Highway, are very visible.
    Yung lumang bahay ng nanay ko sa Binakayan, medyo kita yung bubungan. Bubungan..... roof, right?

Darn it. I wish there was at least a viewable area that included Dona Manuela Subdivision and Philamlife Village in LPC. That way I can see the homes of my folks and the in-laws of my sister.

Is there anything better (ie more detailed) than Google Earth?

Cool.

Uy! Kita pala yung Supra twin-turbo of one of our street neighbors.

Here, Samala St, Binakayan. My mom has relatives there:
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 4th, 2006 at 02:10 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm...no more walking out onto the driveway in my underwear...somebody up above might be watching!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    This is nice, but depressing na only around 8 zoomed in layers seem available in the Philippines. 2 in Bulacan, 1 each at Cavite, Pampangga, Davao, CDO, Butuan, and Bislig.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    Try NASA WhilrWind. It's at par (maybe even better) than Google Earth. NASA WhirlWind also provides scientific data that Google earth does not.
    Saan puwede mag-download nitong NASA Whirlwind? Sana better at kita na more of Metro Manila.
    Last edited by Autobeat; April 22nd, 2006 at 03:29 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I have tried it, it's cool

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto
    Darn it. I wish there was at least a viewable area that included Dona Manuela Subdivision and Philamlife Village in LPC. That way I can see the homes of my folks and the in-laws of my sister.
    Hmmm... Magkapitbahay yata kami nun ah.
    Sayang nga, pero kita parin naman hanggang RFC.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat
    Saan puwede mag-download nitong NASA Whirlwind? Sana better at kita na more of Metro Manila.
    You can download NASA's World Wind here. You can also view other celestial bodies with it.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Google Earth