New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Hi Tsikoters,
    I am facing a problem with globe right now and I need your advice.
    Last Saturday, Nov 6, I applied for Gflex plan 2500 and it was approved Monday and I was able to get the SIM package Tuesday morning. I was told that the activation time will take 24 to 48 hours. Its been 3 days and still the SIM is not yet activated. I tried to contact those people from Globe SM Marilao and I did not get a good answer.
    To those people who have applied for a plan from globe, how long did it took before you have your SIM cards activated?

Thanks,

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sir yung sakin mdyo mabilis(compare sa inyo) less than 48 hrs lang meron na.

eto po yung mga location ng globe na pinag applayan ko.

1 (line) sa park square makati
    2 SM sucat
    1 SM sounthmall

less than 48 hrs lahat sila na activate na. pero ngayon 2 nalang ang active kong line sa globe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when i was still using globe, my sim was activated within 24 hours of receipt.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Simple lang yan..

Turn of the unit off and turn it on.

Pag ayaw pa rin, repeat the process after 20 to 30 minutes.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Keep trying... but if you don't get service within the week, go straight to SM Megamall and complain.

It doesn't really depend on where you go. My first activation took a week (yeeeeeeaaaaaars ago), my first reactivation 24 hours (after I lapsed on a bill), and the last one (disconnected for two months... no budget to pay... marriage preparations... ) took me SIX MONTHS. Went to five different centers, called customer service a dozen times... and then I gave up. I only received notice when they billed me the other month. Had to deactivate my line again, get a new SIM (threw the old one away out of frustration... after four months of waiting)... and THIS time, it only took them 48 hours.

It really depends. It doesn't matter what center you go to, you just have to get in contact with the right department at the main office... sometimes they're great, sometimes they're just crap... good thing for them I'm a loyal customer.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    when i had my globe postpaid within 24 hours rin activated na ang SIM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka may backlog sa technical ng Globe kaya natagalan?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka natagalan silang i-forward ang application papers mo sa globe main office. when i applied sa parksquare, got my unit in the evening kinabukasan ng tanghali activated na sya.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naku ngayon pa...naka weekend mode na ang mga iyan...hirap sa mga established na companies na ito kapag nakuha na nila ang gusto bumabagal na serbisyo...yung experience ko naman eh sa "kabilang" company...kung di mo pa bubulabugin ang mga opisyal eh di ka aasikasuhin...kung ngayon ako mag a-apply ng cellphone line, mag SUN CELLULAR na lang ako

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga pala that was three years ago hehehe.... baka ngayon mabagal na talaga ang service ng globe :-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Globe activation