New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Based on expierence, ok po sa risingsun(http://www.rsuncomputers.com). Madali silang kausap especially kapag may RMA items ka. CONS is they are a bit expensive compared to PC Options(Gilmore) which is the cheapest store in town.

you can visit Gilmore for good deals.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dx8976
    where would be the best store to get this pc?
    rising sun lang ang napansin ko sa thread, is it ok there?
    TY

visit PCOPTIONS (gilmore/shaw). dyan lang ako kumukuha. sigurado kasing bago ibibigay sayo yung iba bibigyan ka ng bago na may sira pag walang stock so pag binalik mo meron ng stock

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT
    nakaka-brokeback nga lang.

Uhm.... nakakabading? hehehe ;)
    j/k

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i second the PCOptions suggestion. Mura na and wala rin naman problems sa RMA.

ON PSUs, get the most powerful available. Also, just because your PSU is rated at a certain wattage doesnt automatically mean that it gets you good juice. Make sure you check and compare the wattage at the 12V rail. This is important especially if you do decide to go through the SLi route.

Get a nice casing while youre at it! Lian Li ako, yesterday, today and tomorrow. Understated yet elegant. Also, while some might say kaprichohan, get one with a side window. this allows you to inspect your cards and fans without disassembling anything.

add in a couple of CCFLs and pwede na pang show!

Nga pala, try to google individual reviews on hte parts youre getting.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    "Make sure you check and compare the wattage at the 12V rail."

uhmhmm... how do i do that? =p what am i supposed to be looking for when i do this comparison?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dx8976
    "Make sure you check and compare the wattage at the 12V rail."

uhmhmm... how do i do that? =p what am i supposed to be looking for when i do this comparison?
    I have an Antec Truepower II 480 for my X2 4200+ pc. I chose mine based on reviews since it's very hard to pick a good psu based on what's on the sticker.

The Antec case I bought to house my old Athlon XP 1700+ came with a Smartpower 350.

Both psu's have been flawless and have had very uniform power output.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *dx,

Yung naka spec kasing 550W is an aggregate of the wattage on the various lines of the psu. meron kasing +5V rail yan, merong +12V rail, at marami pang iba.

What we're after is the Wattage of the +12V rail. The higher, the better. usually nasa box eto, but good psu's often have websites which display these specs.

I'd pick Antec over HEC anyday mas heavy duty yung Antec according to several reviews, that is if your budget permits it, but since your spending over 50 grand for your PC might as well get the best components possible.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    *dx,

Yung naka spec kasing 550W is an aggregate of the wattage on the various lines of the psu. meron kasing +5V rail yan, merong +12V rail, at marami pang iba.

What we're after is the Wattage of the +12V rail. The higher, the better. usually nasa box eto, but good psu's often have websites which display these specs.
    I threw the box of my Antec psu away. But checking the specs, there's two +12V: +12V1 and +12V2, each with a max of 18A. I take it 2 +12V rails are better than one.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
getting a new PC