New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    just last february, my friendster and email account was hacked.

the hacker is using my own friensdster account to destroy me. putting captions that are degrading and destroying my other friends as well. at first, i thought it was just a joke from one of my friends. but later it became serious and the captions are getting worse.

nakakainis because i can't defend myself! i'm being stabbed but i can't see the criminal and to what direction it's coming from. my friends would think that it is me writing those captions. wala namang nude or obscene pictures but the the hacker really wants to destroy me, my relationship with my friends, and my family. i don't know of anyone who has that much anger against me, i dont have any enemy or not that i know of.

i told my brother about this and he made a bogus url that i sent to my hacked email account. if the hacker will click it, the ip address will register.

days after, somebody clicked it and true enough we got the ip address. but then, the email that was linked to my frndster account was changed and my friends email account was given. she was surprised that frndster emailed her to confirm the email account that was linked to my frndster. in short, i retrieved my frndster acct, but not my email.

now we have nowhere to go, dead end na search namin because we dont have a connection with the hacker anymore except for that ip address. we tried to locate it but the search result is very broad. the ip address was subscribed from bayantel. i've inquired with bayantel if i can get a list of their subsribers but they wont give it unless i write a letter to the manager and state my reason.

guys do you know of any other way of locating the ip address? or baka merong bayantel employee dito that has access. i can pm the ip address.

one part of me says to just forget it and move on, but one part says that i need to find out who the hacker is. i cant help but cry everytime i remember it. and it really did affect my friends relationship with my family.

if you where in my position,what would you do?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    gagawin ko yung suggestion nung mga nasa bayantel na sumulat sa manager,hindi naman gaano kahirap yun di ba.hindi ba pwedeng i-close mo na lang yung friendster account mo? malamang na kakilala mo yan lalo na kung personal ang mga captions.

good luck

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Have you tried reporting it to the website itself? in this case friendster.com?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sigh...friendster is evil.

subukan mo na nga lang sumulat sa bayantel. hindi talaga nila agad agad ibibigay ang owner ng ip address dahil sa privacy choovaloo.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    real hackers build...not destroy!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    close your friendster account...get a new online email account.

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    Most likely alam lang niya yung password na ginagamit mo. Post mo yung IP address dito.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I second what "wildthing" said.

Close your friendster account or change your old email and friendster passwords. Create new email and friendster accounts with new passwords (that are not related to the login name or your old passwords).

Best to inform your friends about your new email and friendster account via other than email.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    tama sila sir close/delete mo nalng friendster acct. mo, and one other tip always remember to sign/log out your account because friendster unlike yahoomail or tsikot.com na kapag naclick mo na yung close window ay automatic magsisignout yung acct. mo pero sa friendster kailangan talga sign/log out. madami na nangyayaring ganyan lalo na yung mga nagffriendster sa mga computer shops na nakakalimutan nga gawin yun at close lang ng window ang ginagawa, so what happens is the person to use the computer goes to friendster.com and when the window opens your acct. is still logged in, then if they are kind enough they log it out for you but for some who are not so kind enough do these hack things.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    teka teka...bago ka magsayang ng oras kailangan mo munang alamin ang mga ito......

1.) diba ang ip addresses ay either static (fixed) or dynamic (variable)? what if kung ang ip address nya dynamic? di hindi mo rin malalaman kung sino talaga kasi everytime na nag log on ang isang internet subscriber na dynamic ang ip address, iba palagi (random) ang naka assign na ip address.

2.) assuming na static ang gamit nyang ip address, paano ka nakakasiguro na hindi sya nakikigamit ng internet ng iba? kagaya ng internet shop. pero most likely, karamihan naman ng internet shops ay naka broadband, so malaki ang chances na dynamic ang gamit na ip address.

yung case na ganito ay masyadong maliit sa ISP company para pagtuunan nila ng pansin. unless na national security threat, most likely sasabihin nila sa iyo ay kalimutan mo na. malungkot mang sabihin, pero kalimutan mo na bro at hwag ka nang magsayang ng oras.

at yung mga kaibigan mo, kung pinanga-ngalagahan nila ang pakikipagkaibigan nila sa iyo, dapat ay pakinggan ka nila at alamin ang tunay na nangyari. bibigyan ka ng "benefit of the doubt."

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
friendster trauma