New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I just edit one pic at a time during idle moments (i.e. on a bus/train or when in line for a ride). PS Express is free.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Will try it... para on the go i can also edit photos... haha.. gaya2... big thanks bruh... hehe..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Andyan na si Surr

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Andyan na si Surr

Thanks for the heads up bro, naka-Catalina pa ko haha should update na. Anything new thats notable?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Thanks for the heads up bro, naka-Catalina pa ko haha should update na. Anything new thats notable?

Will check reviews pa lang din bro, cannot download at the moment hindi kaya ng connection ko to add more than 12GB pala ito.

Baka mauna ka pa and mas detalyado mag review. [emoji2]

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Will check reviews pa lang din bro, cannot download at the moment hindi kaya ng connection ko to add more than 12GB pala ito.

Downloading na rin bro hehe. Had to finish the final Catalina update first.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006

Naupdate ko na bro, mukha nang iPadOS yung layout ng apps:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    how tempting is the local price, kaya?
    Air starts at 55K
    Buy 13-inch MacBook Air - Apple (PH)

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Macs have fairly decent resale value in the market because of the macOS support.
    I feel its the opposite, I get better value selling off my windows devices. Lahat ng Apple devices ko (except for an iPhone) was never sold for more than 15K (I replace our Pros/iMacs every 4 years - these devices are very seldom used as we have company issued windows devices)

My personal theory, a lot of people are still afraid of moving to Apple. Windows -> mas sigurado
    Then the few people who are planning to get a Mac would rather save up for a new device than purchase a second hand.

iPad still cannot replace MBP for photo/video editing. Just the ease of transferring files is a big advantage of a full sized laptop already.

I edit photos on my phone using Photoshop Express but it's just not as good as Lightroom on the a real laptop. Video editing also can be done quickly on the phone (i.e. trimming here and there and adding clips together) but a more complete workflow is easier done with a laptop.
    the iPad Air and Pro both use USB-C

Plus if you live within Apple (and Adobe's) ecosystem, everything should be in the cloud.

IMO, compared to a Windows Machine with 8GB RAM and last Gen's Intel Processor, an iPad Pro is a better device for Video/Photo Editing

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    the iPad Air and Pro both use USB-C

Plus if you live within Apple (and Adobe's) ecosystem, everything should be in the cloud.

IMO, compared to a Window's Machine with 8GB RAM and last Gen's Intel Processor, an iPad Pro is a better device for Video/Photo Editing
    Not just the ports. MacOS is just more versatile than iPadOS from my experience, even with something as simple as file navigation within folders. Plus, for any Excel use, even basic formulas (not even Pivots or VBA), so much more convenient to use a laptop vs iPad Pro + keyboard. Same with emails, Word, Powerpoint.

I'm in the camp that thinks an iPad Pro cannot replace a Macbook yet. Good supplement, yes definitely, but not a replacement.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    A little late but they're here!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Not just the ports. MacOS is just more versatile than iPadOS from my experience, even with something as simple as file navigation within folders. Plus, for any Excel use, even basic formulas (not even Pivots or VBA), so much more convenient to use a laptop vs iPad Pro + keyboard. Same with emails, Word, Powerpoint.

I'm in the camp that thinks an iPad Pro cannot replace a Macbook yet. Good supplement, yes definitely, but not a replacement.
    MS Office -> S. Balmer's time, MS Office versions for Mac which were inferior to their Windows version. It was only from S. Nadella's time when the Mac version of office became better. Give the iPadOS version some time, it will get there.

I'm not saying the iPad can replace the Mac/PC -> I can't imagine life without drag and drop + multi-screen capabilities

But for video and photo editing, the iPad Air/Pro is "almost there" (even the Galaxy Note/S are catching up)
    -> I connect them to my external monitor since 10 inch is just too small for me. Our office replaced our docking stations (office desk and at home) with the USB-C Dock which also works with Samsung's DeX and the iPad Air/Pro

Even Bitoy is using LumaFusion for his Vlogs
    (from 9:22 of below video)

My biggest complain with the iPad...

iPad Pro (11) + Magic Keyboard starts at 65K
    Macbook Air starts at 55K

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast