New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    yang year model padin gamit nung mga friends kong layout artists. ganda pa nga din daw ng performance, kahit rendering ng graphic and video files
    Yup agree. Perfect time to upgrade either this year (M1) or next year (new look, M2) - eto yung ramdam talaga jump vs the older i5 Macbooks.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    iPhone 12 Mini is like a manual-transmission car - dami maingay sa internet clamoring for it, pero mahina naman benta. Everything Apple

Apple Shifting Some Production From iPhone 12 mini to iPhone 12 Pro to Meet Demand - MacRumors

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    iPhone 12 Mini is like a manual-transmission car - dami maingay sa internet clamoring for it, pero mahina naman benta. Everything Apple

Apple Shifting Some Production From iPhone 12 mini to iPhone 12 Pro to Meet Demand - MacRumors

(Personal Opinion) -> they should have made a "mini Pro"

In reality, no one wants the cheapest phone and the "mini" is presently the cheapest iPhone 12

Everyone posts a OTD, pero unang pinapansin ng tao kung anong itsura nung camera bump nung iPhone, 2 cameras ba or 3?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hmmm if I was due na for renewal, I'd get the mini. I'm usaing an iphone 11 & find it a hassle that sometimes I have to use 2 hands. I'd like to use 1 hand only while typing or scrolling. I don't mind not having 3 cameras of the pro. The 2 ones would be enough for me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    (Personal Opinion) -> they should have made a "mini Pro"

In reality, no one wants the cheapest phone and the "mini" is presently the cheapest iPhone 12

Everyone posts a OTD, pero unang pinapansin ng tao kung anong itsura nung camera bump nung iPhone, 2 cameras ba or 3?
    The iPhone SE and XR actually outsold the 11 Pro and Pro Max last year. So this year's supposed entry-level iPhone had potential. What killed it is that the 12 is just $100 more, and isn't unwieldy to begin with.

If they made the 12 Mini $150-200 cheaper than the 12 I think it would've made a bigger impact as takes the place of the SE as the budget iPhone.

Apple has 5 iPhones out of 1 most sold smartphones of 22
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Hmmm if I was due na for renewal, I'd get the mini. I'm usaing an iphone 11 & find it a hassle that sometimes I have to use 2 hands. I'd like to use 1 hand only while typing or scrolling. I don't mind not having 3 cameras of the pro. The 2 ones would be enough for me.
    The 12/12 Pro are much much easier to hold than the 11 which I find is too wide for its own good. The 12 Pro feels the same to hold as the 11 Pro which had a smaller 5.8" screen.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The iPhone SE and XR actually outsold the 11 Pro and Pro Max last year. So this year's supposed entry-level iPhone had potential. What killed it is that the 12 is just $100 more, and isn't unwieldy to begin with.

If they made the 12 Mini $150-200 cheaper than the 12 I think it would've made a bigger impact as takes the place of the SE as the budget iPhone.

Apple has 5 iPhones out of 1? most sold smartphones of 2?2?The 12/12 Pro are much much easier to hold than the 11 which I find is too wide for its own good. The 12 Pro feels the same to hold as the 11 Pro which had a smaller 5.8" screen.

Again, personal opinion...

The XR had the same screen size as the 11 and 12 -> normal users does not know the XR has an LCD
    The SE is just cheap

The 12 Mini is the smaller/cheaper variant of the cheap iPhone (12)

iPhone 12 is presently the "default company phone" -> you have one bec it was company issued
    12 Pro/Max is when you use your own $$$ for the phone

The Mini is just in a weird spot, I personally can't even recommend it to anyone.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    The 12 Mini is quite niche which the sales numbers attest to.

People have gotten accustomed to larger and larger screens. So most buyers would look at the Mini and say, I can get a bigger screen and longer battery life for just an additional $100.

My wife thoroughly enjoys using her Mini as it fits her small hands quite well. Her only complaint is that the battery life is worse than her 11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Again, personal opinion...

The XR had the same screen size as the 11 and 12 -> normal users does not know the XR has an LCD
    The SE is just cheap

The 12 Mini is the smaller/cheaper variant of the cheap iPhone (12)

iPhone 12 is presently the "default company phone" -> you have one bec it was company issued
    12 Pro/Max is when you use your own $$$ for the phone

The Mini is just in a weird spot, I personally can't even recommend it to anyone.
    Company issue phone namin before was the iPhone 8.Now we moved to reimbursable plans, ang pasok sa allowance is just a free iPhone SE. Everything Apple

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    For me ang biggest letdown ng Mini is its price, if it was $200 cheaper than the regular 12 pwede pa, kaso dikit na, on the flip side, you also get similar experience as its bigger brothers, comparable camera modules, same XDR OLED display, same internals, etc.

Sent from my H8266 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Recently breathed new life to this 2012 Macbook Pro. Now running on 10GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, paired with its i5-3210M processor.

Now almost as snappy as my 2018 Macbook Pro (8GB RAM, i5-7360U). Bilib ako sa longevity nitong 2012 MBP. Very good generation of Macbooks - the last of the upgradeable RAM and SSD. I have a similarly-aged Windows laptop that feels slow as hell already.

I have the same model MBP, but got it mid 2013 right before the Retina model was released. Gotta say, this machine is a BEAST. Never letting go of this. 1 of the 2 RAM slots is already defective, so I had to make do with merely 2gb RAM for quite some time. However, once I upgraded the only functioning slot to 8gb, it suddenly worked a bit faster than before. Mine also now sports a 240gb SSD while retaining the standard 500gb hard drive. For standard use, i.e. internet browsing, Microsoft Office, and now Zoom, it does the job pretty well. I remember this only cost a little over 50k brand new. Missing those days when Apple was still relatively affordable

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast