New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    bought a Ganzklar for 2500 sa shopwise, accepts all dvd formats, usb, and sd card. plays divx and xvid. satisfied user.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sad story ko sa paghahanap ng DVD player w/ USB and Card reader functions:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36420

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Kung may budget ka, you might want to consider a HDD player. I got a Mediagate MG-35 player last year and installed a 320 GB HDD in it. It cost me around 17k then but now I think the player is just around 6k+ and 300+GB HDDs are just around 5k.

I just download the movies and TV series' from the net or convert my dvds to divx/xvid formats and upload it to the Mediagate player which I then hook up to my TV. Fairly portable device and it certainly beats bringing a dvd player and many dvds to wherever you're going.

I kinda recall playing a clip with subtitles and it recognized the srt file.

You can also upload audio files to this unit.

I think there is another brand that sells exactly the same unit but the NDAS function is freely activated. But if you don't need to access files from the unit over LAN you can just go for mediagate.

btw, i bought mine at Villman in Megamall.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    hehe...di ako makahintay ng 1 whole season e. so weekly ko pinapanood/dina-download kaya kelangan ko primarily may USB input.

yes sir, divx, xvid, mp4, mpg..

kaya rin ba i-handle ng pensonic & nextbase yong subtitles(.srt files)? wala naman pong sync problems sa video and audio when using the USB/card slots?
    di ko alam iyong subtitles, di ko pa nasusubukan iyong mga subtitles.

when it comes to sync, sometimes meron pero di naman ganun ka grabe na as in buong movie out of sync. ang ginagawa ko lang dun, pause for a few secs and play kung may out of sync.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    portable dvds ba ito? or indash? im looking for something that can be hooked up with the car stereo..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_incredible View Post
    Kung may budget ka, you might want to consider a HDD player. I got a Mediagate MG-35 player last year and installed a 320 GB HDD in it. It cost me around 17k then but now I think the player is just around 6k+ and 300+GB HDDs are just around 5k.

I just download the movies and TV series' from the net or convert my dvds to divx/xvid formats and upload it to the Mediagate player which I then hook up to my TV. Fairly portable device and it certainly beats bringing a dvd player and many dvds to wherever you're going.
    very very interesting.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Syntax DVD SDX-701

usb input can play most media files
    5.1 channel
    component inputs
    s-video
    vga

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I bought a Xenon at western marketing in megamall. It plays divx, xvid, mpe4, etc. Has also usb and card reader and can handle subtitles. 5.1, dolby and dts. Had it for more than a year with no problem. I believe ganzklar has the same feature.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As per Tsikoteer's advice (I have a thread on this), Xenon din ang kinuha ko. Can be serviced at Pioneer service centers also. Got it last December, la pa naman problem up to now.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
DVD player that accepts USB input and has card reader