New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Can you suggest a better DVD player with main feature as having USB input and a card reader? And standard features such as progressive scan, composite inputs, etc. I saw the Nextbase model, but don't know any feedback on it. I'm sure there are already a number of these out in the market today. Just wanna get some feedbacks.

It's annoying having to burn to dvd disc each new episode of Heroes(among my many 'watch-lists') to watch it on the big TV

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    burn 1 whole season and play it on an xvid dvd player

i think mga nextbase meron nang ganyan feature (card slot, USB).

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Tama, xvid player and kailangan mo. Tumingin kami ng mga generic-branded players i.e. Orange sa Quiapo, they can go for as low as 1,500.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i got a pensonic last month. it has a USB slot, which is why i got it, but no card reader. works great!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    There's no doubt that Next Base or Orange (Generic DVD's) are pretty much better than branded ones. Not only they are cheap, they read better and last better. My Generic VCD player which I got 5 yrs ago is still working today and still reads well too!
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    There's no doubt that Next Base or Orange (Generic DVD's) are pretty much better than branded ones. Not only they are cheap, they read better and last better. My Generic VCD player which I got 5 yrs ago is still working today and still reads well too!
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ako Konzert lang brand na ginamit ko sa bahay DiVx, Xvid, MP4, USB Card Reader. . sa Ghills around 1.2k lang ata ito. napanalunan lang ng dad ko sa golf tour kaya libre

kinaya lahat ng na-burn ko na since dati pa. sosyal pa remote saka menu screen. mayroon pa sila warranty card saka service center sa guadalupe hehehe

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Pensonic pre. ang dami ko ng napanuod dito na TV series in DVDs and in USBs. Wala pang tirik.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    PS3 60GB

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Get an AppleTV, or mod an old Xbox (costs about 80 bucks total). Then you can just upload whatever episode over the network and watch without burning anything.

The Xbox does not have HD, however.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
DVD player that accepts USB input and has card reader