New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    di ko sure mam c4u kung may mga extra features yung nakuha niyo na lcd like sa audio na may equalizers, srs tru-sound, video na may game, movie, highlightand standard modes. if not mano-mano pagset-up mo. subjective na yan sa pagnood niyo

Sent from Constantinople

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I got a Sharp 24 in. It's just right for me. P8500 sa Anson's. Samsung is 9k for 23 in. LG walang small TVs.
    Can anyone PLEASE help me with the picture adjustment? I don't have an eye for picture and I cant get the proper mix:

balance +/- 30 (I think this should be zero diba?)

Sa Store ang ganda ng picture pero dito sa bahay hindi ganun ka rich yung color.
    Try mo pre-set adjustment/modes movie,pc,game, etc

If balance refers to stereophonic output, should be zero by default, adjust it depending how you position the tv if theres obstruction.

Few month ago, I bought this 24" Toshiba power TV for P9k to replace my 10yo samsung 17" desktop monitor, also so that i could use the old one for the cctv. What i've noticed with LED backlight is the bluish color isn't as friendly to the eyes compared to CFL backlight, plus the streched images is annoying, i ended resizing.. the result it's like a 17" with 2" blank space on both sides. Wala na kasi ako mahanap matinong PC monitor. Overall, not so good if i stare or do my reports. Only good thing is it cuts the power when left idle plus the front firing spkrs. All else are common - TV tuner, usb playback upgradeable formats, multiple interface outs, etc etc.. I should have bought samsung or a proper PC monitor na lang sana, i have 5yo sam series5 wall-mounted in my room and superb pa rin ang pic quality..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I got a Sharp 24 in. It's just right for me. P8500 sa Anson's. Samsung is 9k for 23 in. LG walang small TVs.

My Mom was so excited with the prices of TV now. 90s pa ata kasi huling bili niya ng TV

Can anyone PLEASE help me with the picture adjustment? I don't have an eye for picture and I cant get the proper mix:

Below are the maximum adjustments. I don't have a choice of preadjusted settings

Backlight -/+ 16
    Contrast -/+40
    Brightness -/+30
    Color -/+30
    Tint +/- 30
    Sharpness +/- 10

Tunog lata din yung sound

bass +/- 8
    treble +/- 8

Sa Store ang ganda ng picture pero dito sa bahay hindi ganun ka rich yung color.
    Picture quality also depends on the source. Baka sa store kasi naka hdmi or direct sa usb na mataas ang quality (720p or higher) ang source. Picture quality may be inferior if you compare it to an analog tv or cable tv as the source. The same can happen if rca input is used as a source.

I suggest that you adjust the color settings to your liking using hdmi as a source or download a high def movie (usb as source) and adjust the color settings to your liking. If there are presets then try them first.

4. Join Date
    May 2006

My Mom was so excited with the prices of TV now. 90s pa ata kasi huling bili niya ng TV

Below are the maximum adjustments. I don't have a choice of preadjusted settings

Backlight -/+ 16
    Contrast -/+40
    Brightness -/+30
    Color -/+30
    Tint +/- 30
    Sharpness +/- 10

bass +/- 8
    treble +/- 8

anong modelo ng Sharp yan? Aquos ba?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yup. It's Aquos

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    It is hard to state which calibration works best unless you have a friend with an existing model and knows how to tinker with it. The best advice is to simply tinker with the settings for a while until you feel you found a good setting.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Backlight -/+ 16
    Contrast -/+40
    Brightness -/+30
    Color -/+30
    Tint +/- 30
    Sharpness +/- 10

bass +/- 8
    treble +/- 8

dito sa qatar daming nagsosoli sa mga stores ng sharp tv.
    kasi sa store maganda...pagdating sa bahay nila, bland na ang kulay.
    mismong mga pinoy na salesman ng store pa ang nagdi-discourage sakin na wag kumuha ng sharp.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    samsung or LG for me.
    i have
    - a samsung 32in LCD tv that I bought I think 2007.
    - a 46in LG plasma tv for my parents got it 2011
    - a samsung 37in LED that me and my wife purchased iirc 2011 din yata.
    no problems pa naman experienced with them.

the plasma and 37in LED have onboard media players. LG nga lang
    has no DTS suppport and walang audio out interface.

i saw someone in PEX site selling b/new samsung TVs at a cheaper price - Waay cheaper
    than the mall price and also with warranty.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hinde pa rin nakahanap ng bagong pwesto yung Sight and Sound sa Shangrila Mall...

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    dito sa qatar daming nagsosoli sa mga stores ng sharp tv.
    kasi sa store maganda...pagdating sa bahay nila, bland na ang kulay.
    mismong mga pinoy na salesman ng store pa ang nagdi-discourage sakin na wag kumuha ng sharp.
    tinanong mo isa-isa?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast