New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My 20+ year old CRT TV conked out last night. My Mom does not want to have it repaired anymore and wants me to buy an LCD/LED TV since it consumes less electricity.

What is the MAIN difference with LED and LCD? There's too much info online. I get confused.

I only need a small TV, 21 in or less because I don't wanna have to rearrange my furniture or add a wall bracket. But most TVs I find are at least 28 in

There are also a lot of brands aside from Samsung, LG and Sharp like TCL and Devant etc. Are these all the same ba? Can I just buy the cheapest? Also, where is it better? Anson's or Abenson's?

I saw a Sharp 24 in LED TV at Anson's Landmark for only 9k. Gusto ko sana 6k lang I initially wanted a Smart TV about 32 in so I can watch youtube directly but dont know if it is worth it.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 11th, 2014 at 07:21 PM. Reason: spelling

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    ^LED saves more elcectricity than LCD 32" is kind of worth di ba maliit ang 24 sa room?
    Sharp is okay made in japan
    devant european brand
    samsung korea
    lg korea
    or try Haier same with sharp but made in germany
    Sony is the best for me

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Maybe that lone ranger rat had something to do with it?

You killed her partner eh!

BTT:

Get LG. I'm using them sa bahay, so far so good.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    For LEDs Samsung, Sony and Sharp are good. LG is a little cheaper.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Get a samsung nalang po. They're cheap and tested na ang quality. LED narin para mas maliwanag ang display, compared to LCD

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    go for LG in abenson, especially if your fond of watching movies tru USB, my sony broke less than 2years. You might also want to consider TOSHIBA.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks everyone. Sony is not a consideration because it is too expensive compared to the rest of the brands.

Gusto ko maliit na TV lang kasi maliit din yung patungan ko and I don't want to drill for wall mount. I don't like spend so much on a TV since I sometimes stay in another room.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bfphuket View Post
    go for LG in abenson, especially if your fond of watching movies tru USB, my sony broke less than 2years. You might also want to consider TOSHIBA.
    My friend's Sony, less than a year, broke down too. Good thing is was still under warranty. It looks like the quality of Sony is not as good as before. Our 20+yr old Trinitron is still working.

LG cheaper is Abenson ba?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    it depends kung saang Abenson you can get discount pag cash
    sa Ayala ka ba bibili?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yes in sa New Glorietta meron daw Abenson. I don't even know where that is I am deciding between Anson's or Abenson's kasi.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast