New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by donski View Post
    Eto kaya?
    Ito ang bagong labas ng Sony. Ang ayaw ko lang sa kanilang line up ngayon ay yun DSLR line up nila ay DSLT na. Translucent yun mirror na gamit nila, kaya tawag eh DSLT. That model above is the SLT-A99.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Shooting with a P&S is a like shooting with a DSLR with its dial on AUTO.

Shooting with a P&S is far different from shooting with a DSLR. With a DSLR, you must understand the fundamentals of photography. At least the basics. You may afford to buy a D3 or a D4 but even their user's manual will not tell you how to get a good photograph.

My six year old D40 is still great. I prefer to bringing it over my D90 and no plan to upgrade another body for now. If I will buy another DSLR, I may get the entry level D3200 or it's older brother D3100. They are dirt cheap on their nice features. Not heavy on my shoulder and they are more than capable for personal use.
    Agree sir on the automatic mode. I have knowledge on using lights and best angle for shoots. I'll decide what to get this weekend in time for Christmas. Thanks sa mga input!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Shooting with a P&S is a like shooting with a DSLR with its dial on AUTO.
    Even set to full AUTO, most DSLRs would still kick P&S cameras in the nuts. DSLRs generally have better optics and better/bigger sensors to make up for the lack of artistry of the camera logic.

However, the potential for a photograph to become infinitely better rests on the eyes and mind behind the viewfinder.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Pag nasa travel,- hassle masyado ang DSLR (with its various lenses). Isang bag na,- dito pa lang......

Kasi, ako ang palaging balagoong,- taga-kuha ng pictures...

17.6K:santa:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    pa OT

im thinking d7k or lense na lang. for my old d31 , have two lenses (50mm and 17-50mm)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Don't think I will replace my Nikon D40. It's just a great camera even for the price
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Ito advantage ng NIKON, madami and kalat ang lenses nya all over.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    bang for the buck ba ang Nikon compared sa Canon DSLR?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    To add. Consider also the after sales support ng mga brands. Which one has better support once the inevitable happens, so on and so forth...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    It depends...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    like I said before, they are both good and worth your money. it's really a matter of personal preference. i know some people who started with nikons but ended up with canon, and vice versa. best advise is to not pick which is the most 'bang for buck' - again, they both are - research some more and look at different reviews online, go to the store and handle some models personally.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
DSLR camera recommendation