New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't use those type of chargers for my NiCd and NiMh batteries...I use a professional battery charger - NOVAK. Same brand used in R/C battery chargers. It is (unfornately) not a plug-and-leave type of charger.

As marketing put it, these chargers are much much better in maximizing the charge of your batteries as well as it's service life.

Kung tutuo man yun o hindi....ay hindi ko pa alam.

Btw I charge AA Sanyo NiCd na 750 mAh, AA Sanyo NiCd na 1700 mAh, AA Sanyo NiMh na 2100 mAh, sub C NiCd na 1900 mAh at sub C NiMh na 4600 mAh... all for my ASG and RC use.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Yes I use rechargable battery chargers for my rechargable batteries. Nowadays who doesn't use rechargable batteries?

Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    I don't use those type of chargers for my NiCd and NiMh batteries...I use a professional battery charger - NOVAK. Same brand used in R/C battery chargers. It is (unfornately) not a plug-and-leave type of charger.

As marketing put it, these chargers are much much better in maximizing the charge of your batteries as well as it's service life.

Kung tutuo man yun o hindi....ay hindi ko pa alam.

Btw I charge AA Sanyo NiCd na 750 mAh, AA Sanyo NiCd na 1700 mAh, AA Sanyo NiMh na 2100 mAh, sub C NiCd na 1900 mAh at sub C NiMh na 4600 mAh... all for my ASG and RC use.
    I've been out of airsofting and RC for a long time but somehow when you mentioned "NOVAK" it still kinda ring a bell.

I still own and use a TLP AC940-E charger, it's been with me for 8 years now. It cost me P2.5 back then when I bought it.

-It has slow and fast charging
    -can charge 8 batteries at a time
    -MAH can be set, depending on the battery being charge
    -accepts AC/DC

The only time I had a problem with it is when the fan blower broke down. All I did was replaced the fan and it's working like new again..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Do you use Rechargable Battery Chargers?