New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    No, you dont need to buy additional memory for storage. the 8gb is sufficient for those.

for case choices, medyo limited compared to the Zenfone 5.
    The hard case sold by Asus is good compared to others, has a bit more "coverage".
    For flip cases you can check Nillkin, but check if it fits kasi the first version they made is for a slimmer Zenfone 4.
    Then of course there are the generic/china tpu, etc.. cases.

Just a heads up lang, the Home, Back, and Multitask buttons sa baba ng Zenfone 4 are not illuminated. So medyo maninibago ka if its a bit dark out.

Overall, its a good phone naman, just keep in mind its entry level so don't expect it to be fast.
    If you can add to your budget and be using it a lot, the Zenfone 5 might be worth it. Pero kung stick to budget talaga, this will be good enough.

There are issues of course. Some get units na medyo yellowish yung hue ng screen or may dead pixel. And I've read of 1 na may problem mic niya. Just check it as thoroughly as possible.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblueyes View Post
    No, you dont need to buy additional memory for storage. the 8gb is sufficient for those.

for case choices, medyo limited compared to the Zenfone 5.
    The hard case sold by Asus is good compared to others, has a bit more "coverage".
    For flip cases you can check Nillkin, but check if it fits kasi the first version they made is for a slimmer Zenfone 4.
    Then of course there are the generic/china tpu, etc.. cases.

Just a heads up lang, the Home, Back, and Multitask buttons sa baba ng Zenfone 4 are not illuminated. So medyo maninibago ka if its a bit dark out.

Overall, its a good phone naman, just keep in mind its entry level so don't expect it to be fast.
    If you can add to your budget and be using it a lot, the Zenfone 5 might be worth it. Pero kung stick to budget talaga, this will be good enough.

There are issues of course. Some get units na medyo yellowish yung hue ng screen or may dead pixel. And I've read of 1 na may problem mic niya. Just check it as thoroughly as possible.
    just got mine today at memoxpress dalawa pala version ng Zenfone 4 yung isa naka corning gorilla glass 3 at yung isa naka soda lime glass.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Do you have a picture? How much pala?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    How much pala?

mas maganda yung lumang zenfone 4 (A400CGA) kesa yung A400CxG which is naka soda lime glass lang

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks! I hope I still can find a unit with gorilla glass :cheers3: At sana may mga accessories like case and screen protector pa.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Thanks! I hope I still can find a unit with gorilla glass :cheers3: At sana may mga accessories like case and screen protector pa.
    I bought in ASUS Festival mall. Most cell shop sell it

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I would suppose marami din sa 168? That's where I buy my cellphone accessories because it is much cheaper. But most I see are for apple and samsung kasi.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    correction

Asus Zenfone A400CG lang nalagyan ko ng A

di na kelangan ng screen protector pag naka gorilla glass
    Last edited by Syuryuken; October 18th, 2014 at 02:41 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hmmm....i vote for this

UP | Welcome to Starmobile

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    hmmm....i vote for this

UP | Welcome to Starmobile
    This has better specs than the zenfone 4 'no?

Is starmobile a good brand ba?

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast