New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I heard. Even when Converge was still new my friend warned me na nobody answers the hotline daw but he is happy with the speed. Lately daming down times. I have a lot of friends raving about converge dati, I wonder how they feel now. Basta ako loyal sa PLDT hehe
    Still ok.with me, will never go back to PLDT.

Hinde naman basta basta lang nawawala..service just because based on my experience with converge either meron naputol na fiber sa main line nila,or meron talagang wide outage which happens to all ISP.

2 or 3 pa lang yata ko na experience but few hours lang tinagal never pa ako tumawag sa hotline nila.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    the only reason di namin mabitawan landline sa bahay is because of the oldies hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Converge nambawan! Converge Users Thread

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    I have been using PLDT Fibr for more than a year now and I don't remember any service interruptions at all. I paid for plan 1899 with 30mb unli data + landline. I was told by a friend who works at PLDT that it has to do with the location.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by teukie View Post
    I have been using PLDT Fibr for more than a year now and I don't remember any service interruptions at all. I paid for plan 1899 with 30mb unli data + landline. I was told by a friend who works at PLDT that it has to do with the location.
    their rollout was rather slow but i think they really manage it well. inuna mga prime locations. then networked out...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Bumalik Converge ko around 5pm, nawala na naman around 8pm until now wala pa rin.

Hassle talaga. From the feedback of other neighbors, Sky pinakamalala then followed by Converge. PLDT have not heard any complaints with their fiber connections.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Oks naman yung service ng Converge sa office namin. I oversee the network infrastructure in the office and I find Converge to be not so flexible in terms of corporate rates unlike SkyBiz and Eastern who can offer very competitive rates.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hahahhah

Gawang wuhan pala ang converge

Converge ICT Builds ISP Network to Promote Philippines Digital Economy

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    We both have Converge and PLDT, I applied for a new PLDT account since naubusan na ng Converge dito sa area namin, the Converge account was transferred to my Folks mas gamit kasi doon before.

Pandemic came I applied for PLDT.

For the past 3 months twice na nagka downtime, before when it rains bumabagal din. Mukhang sa poste / dun sa box daw ang problema gladly naayos na nila.

Speed-wise both naman consistent with the subscribed plan.

Customer service bagsak talaga converge versus PLDT, mapapanis ka bago may makausap sa converge.

Issue ko lang until today sa PLDT ko ayaw gumana ng Viber ang weird. Sa bahay tuloy I need to shift to mobile data just to check if meron incoming sa viber ko.

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast