New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 558
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,362
    #481
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    What happened? Naka gskill din kami pero 2x8gb 3200 mhz lang. Got them from PCX. Kakatawa ang packaging parang benta lang sa tiangge haha
    Computer was randomly crashing. So i traced it to a faulty memory module. Ran the tests, removed the faulty ram module etc. It was still under warranty so i informed Dynaquest and i had the original receipt.

    They said they will replace it. Then gave me the run around for 3 months until finally i got a replacement after so much kulit.

    64 gb now though i have no idea what to use it for.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,378
    #482
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    We have 3 mechanical keyboards: my wife is using Romer-G switches; I'm using Cherry Reds; and my youngest son is using Outemu Blues. Maingay daw yung Outemu Blue and halata na naglalaro sya madaling araw so he's trying to offload that to his older brother and getting something quieter. We're looking at either Outemu Reds or Browns as budget options.

    Malalim yan pero satisfying gamitin. Sabi nga ng isang YouTuber "once you go clack you never go back".
    I just ordered from shopee tecware panthom L. Outemu blue sya. I choose it because I miss the keyboard of the 90s na clicky and solid ang feel. May software din daw ito na pwede download to configure the lights. Ayoko kasi iba't ibang kulay na ilaw. I browsed that thing about cherry. Na overwhelm ako sa dami into. Maybe instead of reading I should watch YouTube comparison.

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,539
    #483
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I just ordered from shopee tecware panthom L. Outemu blue sya. I choose it because I miss the keyboard of the 90s na clicky and solid ang feel. May software din daw ito na pwede download to configure the lights. Ayoko kasi iba't ibang kulay na ilaw. I browsed that thing about cherry. Na overwhelm ako sa dami into. Maybe instead of reading I should watch YouTube comparison.
    Low profile? Good choice. Matutuwa ka nyan. Di lang pwede gamitin habang may natutulog sa tabi haha

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,378
    #484
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I don't game that much but the keyboard I wanted had to be backlit. I went for the Logitech G413 which happens to be a gaming keyboard. It uses Romer-G tactile switches.

    A lot of people say that the Romer-G is similar to the feel of a Cherry MX Brown switch.

    Cherry MX:

    Red: Linear with no bump
    Blue: Tactile with a bump
    Brown: Somewhere in the middle of Red and Blue
    You just thrown a lot of terms I don't understand yet. I'll Google and youtube that. I just hope I don't get to deep into this hobby like my headphones. I have a lot of headphones that I don't use. Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,378
    #485
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Low profile? Good choice. Matutuwa ka nyan. Di lang pwede gamitin habang may natutulog sa tabi haha
    Yun lang, night shift ako and my table is beside the bed where my wire is sleeping. Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

    Although my work naman doesn't require a lot of typing and I'm a 4 finger typist. Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,709
    #486
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Yun lang, night shift ako and my table is beside the bed where my wire is sleeping. Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

    Although my work naman doesn't require a lot of typing and I'm a 4 finger typist. Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Auto spell din ba nag cause na gawing mo wire ang wife mo? Or mali lang pagka intindi ko... Computer and Laptop Tech ThreadComputer and Laptop Tech ThreadComputer and Laptop Tech ThreadComputer and Laptop Tech ThreadComputer and Laptop Tech ThreadComputer and Laptop Tech Thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,539
    #487
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Yun lang, night shift ako and my table is beside the bed where my wire is sleeping. Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

    Although my work naman doesn't require a lot of typing and I'm a 4 finger typist. Computer and Laptop Tech Thread
    Ngayon ko lang gets na earphones pala yung profile pic mo

    Suotan mo si kumander ng earphones hehe

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,378
    #488
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Ngayon ko lang gets na earphones pala yung profile pic mo

    Suotan mo si kumander ng earphones hehe
    Yeah, I have a lot of earphones and headphones. Ganito rin nagsimula yun. Research lang about headphones, many years later ang dami ko headphones na hindi ginagamit pero nakatago at di ko mapamigay. Kaya sana ok na yung binili ko na keyboard. I don't wanna end up too with a lot of keyboard I won't use. Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,378
    #489
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Auto spell din ba nag cause na gawing mo wire ang wife mo? Or mali lang pagka intindi ko... Computer and Laptop Tech ThreadComputer and Laptop Tech ThreadComputer and Laptop Tech ThreadComputer and Laptop Tech ThreadComputer and Laptop Tech ThreadComputer and Laptop Tech Thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol, oo nga. Auto correct.

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,395
    #490
    Ordered the base Macbook Pro 13, even with the older 8th gen Intel CPU pwede na siguro to for my needs, mostly browser lang then Office apps siguro konting photo editing na din.



    Sent from my H8266 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Tags for this Thread

Computer and Laptop Tech Thread