New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 558
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    453
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    4tb ultra bought. I hope its fast Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    better get two of this, if the 4tb go kaput. 4tb worth of data is lost. better get an entry level NAS and do a raid 1.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lits17 View Post
    better get two of this, if the 4tb go kaput. 4tb worth of data is lost. better get an entry level NAS and do a raid 1.
    I wanted some mirror function too.

    it's just a backup of a backup. we have backups already

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #33
    Nailabas na pala yung 32 core monster nang amd.
    Surprise surprise, not for gaming sya.

    Review: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 299WX - CPU - HEXUS.net - Page 11

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,362
    #34
    Seems my laptop will take another week to fix.



    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Seems my laptop will take another week to fix.



    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    What happen?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,362
    #36
    Keyboard went kaput. Was brand new. Hassle but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel. They will honor warranty.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Keyboard went kaput. Was brand new. Hassle but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel. They will honor warranty.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    What brand?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,507
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Seems my laptop will take another week to fix.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    marami ka naman ibang laptop bro, no big deal Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,362
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    What brand?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    MSI GS65 . Thank god for international warranties and to Sarsi. He helped with the service.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    MSI GS65 . Thank god for international warranties and to Sarsi. He helped with the service.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    Nice broComputer and Laptop Tech Thread32gb ram?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Computer and Laptop Tech Thread