New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in our workplace,
    the laptop with the mostest goes to the person or unit who uses it the most.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    IT'S HERE! Everest MAX Keyboard Review - YouTube

I never thought I needed a modular keyboard until I saw this. It's a base TKL keyboard where you can attach the numpad on either side, attach the wrist rest and attach the media control. I wish this will be available in PH.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have a TKL 'mechanical' keyboard with tall keys. it clicks and clacks, which is what i want.
    the downside is, it is difficult to keep track of whether it's capitalized or not.
    the prompter light is covered by the tallness of the key, kasi.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have a TKL 'mechanical' keyboard with tall keys. it clicks and clacks, which is what i want.
    the downside is, it is difficult to keep track of whether it's capitalized or not.
    There are low-profile versions of popular switch types Doc. My son has a low-profile red TKL.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    You can replace the keycaps with pandak ones. Look for low profile as suggested by JohnM or DSA profile. Meron sa shopee or lazada. Although I don't think you are the type of user that has the patience to pull each keys and replace it. [emoji23]

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hmmm...
    i'll give it a simmer.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Anyone here knows a legit PH seller of YubiKey 5?

I'm planning to get one for added authentication security for my online accounts.

Discover YubiKey 5 | Strong Authentication for Secure Login | Yubico

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post

I'm planning to get one for added authentication security for my online accounts.

WeSellIT. Products tagged with 'yubikey'

Nakita ko lang Sir. Haven't tried the site.

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post

Meron sa lazada and shopee but I bought mine sa yubikey website mismo then shipped it via myshoppingbox. Meron kc promo sa site nila if two or more kukunin. Nakatipid cguro ako mga 1.5k compared if sa shopee/lazada ko binili

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    Meron sa lazada and shopee but I bought mine sa yubikey website mismo then shipped it via myshoppingbox. Meron kc promo sa site nila if two or more kukunin. Nakatipid cguro ako mga 1.5k compared if sa shopee/lazada ko binili

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk
    Many thanks for this info! Mas prefer ko directly from yubikey site para sure na legit.

Yung myshoppingbox pwede ba direct delivery sa home address or may pickup location sila katulad ng Johnny Air Cargo?