New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 96 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    so my brother wants a new setup. I've been looking at Dynaquest's website. Medyo higher prices compared to US pricing. but they do have the latest stuff.

kinda surprised the 1TB M.2 drives are priced decently now.

Meron ba ibang website other than dynaquest na decent? pc express sucks for not posting their prices.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    so my brother wants a new setup. I've been looking at Dynaquest's website. Medyo higher prices compared to US pricing. but they do have the latest stuff.

kinda surprised the 1TB M.2 drives are priced decently now.

Meron ba ibang website other than dynaquest na decent? pc express sucks for not posting their prices.
    Dami sa TipidPC. Start with a budget, see what you can build from there, then adjust budget if needed in case there are some parts you really need to upgrade.

Speaking of PC setups, I used to be a PC gamer during my high school and college days. Turns out it's much much cheaper to just play consoles.

You buy a PS5 today for 25k, you'll be set for the next 5-7 years until the next model comes. Buying a 50k PC today will be obsolete in 3 years.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Dami sa TipidPC. Start with a budget, see what you can build from there, then adjust budget if needed in case there are some parts you really need to upgrade.

Speaking of PC setups, I used to be a PC gamer during my high school and college days. Turns out it's much much cheaper to just play consoles.

You buy a PS5 today for 25k, you'll be set for the next 5-7 years until the next model comes. Buying a 50k PC today will be obsolete in 3 years.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    I checked pccorner. potek I could save 10000 with the cpu-mb-mem combination there lol. hmmm I haven't been to tipidpc for a loo000oong time.

Yeah those 2 next gen consoles are set for a long time indeed.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    RTX2070 Super was released July 2019 pa pala.

RTX30X0 sana dumating na lol

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Dynaquest offers one of the best prices online ... PC Hub is another one ... One thing you could do is check prices on PC Hub and Dynaquest then check Lazada and Shopee during sales (8.8 upcoming) ... factor in shipping cost ... Shopee and Lazada have much lower shipping costs ... sometimes free when there's promo ...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Any of you guys have a spare 1050 Ti 4GB lying around?

Need to upgrade the Quadro P400 in my Plex server to beef up hardware transcoding.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We're looking at getting a desktop. How much should I set aside for a 144hz rig that can run CS Go at 120fps? We don't need any of that fancy rgb stuff.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    We're looking at getting a desktop. How much should I set aside for a 144hz rig that can run CS Go at 120fps? We don't need any of that fancy rgb stuff.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk
    1660 super pala

at the most 43k. medyo mid end ang config ko hehehe.

where is the tab button on a toshiba laptop
    Last edited by StockEngine; July 20th, 2020 at 12:07 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Dynaquest offers one of the best prices online ... PC Hub is another one ... One thing you could do is check prices on PC Hub and Dynaquest then check Lazada and Shopee during sales (8.8 upcoming) ... factor in shipping cost ... Shopee and Lazada have much lower shipping costs ... sometimes free when there's promo ...
    PChub does have good inventory. their website sucks parang highschool ang coder nila.

I guess it'll be Dynaquest & Pccorner.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ang mga kilala are PC Hub, DynaQuest, Softbox Solutions. Madalas PC Hub ako. Check mo nalang Awesome Table link nila for parts and prices. CS GO 120Hz should not be too hard to achieve on a decent GPU.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk