New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 96 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    my 500GB SSD was delivered today please recommend a good harddisk clone application. thanks.
    Used Macrium Reflect to clone my wife's Win10 OS from HDD to SSD. I found it easier to use than EaseUS.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hmmmm tempting.. dami freebies.. and 24 months 0%..

Specs:
    15.6" IPS 1920 x 1080
    Screen to Body Ratio: 87%
    Aluminum casing - slim design
    AMD Ryzen 5 3500U
    Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
    8GB DDR4
    256GB SSD + 1TB HDD

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Can't see the image, what brand and how much? Just curious, matches the specs of my new motile 14 except for screen size and the addtl 1 TB HDD, which cost me 20k.

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    hmmmm tempting.. dami freebies.. and 24 months 0%..

Specs:
    15.6" IPS 1920 x 1080
    Screen to Body Ratio: 87%
    Aluminum casing - slim design
    AMD Ryzen 5 3500U
    Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
    8GB DDR4
    256GB SSD + 1TB HDD

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    it's the Huawei Matebook D15 for Php1,583.00 x 24 months.

Freebies worth Php14,990.00
    Huawei Mediapad T3 8"
    Huawei Backpack
    Huawei Mouse
    Microsoft Office 365
    Umbrella

Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Can't see the image, what brand and how much? Just curious, matches the specs of my new motile 14 except for screen size and the addtl 1 TB HDD, which cost me 20k.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Ayun, nag load na Ang pic, 38k pala Ang SRP

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    A decade ago or so, back when I was a wannabe computer technician, I simply connect the new HDD as "slave" while the original HDD as "master". I run Windows and using the command prompt, I type "xcopy /h/e/r/k/c".

Maxtor, Seagate, and Western Digital have their own application for this.

I also experimented with EaseUS, works as advertised.

I know you already know this but if I may reiterate, the next saddest person​ in the world is the person who formats the wrong drive.

I haven't tried doing this on a laptop so the procedure might differ in using USB or FireWire.
    I read good things about EaseUS. It's been ages since I've done ghosting a HDD haha. today iba na meaning ng ghosting hehe. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    SSDs usually come with their own software for cloning, updating firmware, and activating trim function.

Check your SSD brand's website.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk
    I saw it nga with my WD SSD, they have their own cloning app, might as well try it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Used Macrium Reflect to clone my wife's Win10 OS from HDD to SSD. I found it easier to use than EaseUS.
    uy nice, another option. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    I read good things about EaseUS. It's been ages since I've done ghosting a HDD haha. today iba na meaning ng ghosting hehe. Thanks!

I saw it nga with my WD SSD, they have their own cloning app, might as well try it. Thanks!

uy nice, another option. Thanks!
    In my dictionary, it says that ghosting is the "method of ending​ a personal relationship by stopping all contact without explanation".

Why is it that I have a hunch that there's another definition of ghosting?
    Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Actually, when it rejected the key by produkey, a troubleshoot button appeared which I pressed, an that did the trick, it activated my copy with a digital license!
    You mean, pressing the troubleshoot button activated Windows 10 with its own product key? Cool.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    You mean, pressing the troubleshoot button activated Windows 10 with its own product key? Cool.
    I think it triggered the activation thru digital license linked to my account. Still curious, I ran produkey again and now the key is similar with the BIOS. Maybe the previous key is for unactivated releases.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I tried WD's Acronis app for cloning my HDD, took about 2 1/2 hrs to get it done. I'm so happy with the upgrade, boot up time took about 30 seconds tops. and much faster na yung pag launch ng apps.