New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Just the built in Radeon Vega 10. Won't be used for gaming but I'm sure it can run older titles at 720p. AMD's IGP is still a fair bit faster than Intel's.When I tried it, the touch screen on the keyboard felt awkward. A traditional 2-in-1 (i.e. keyboard but with touchscreen LCD) is much more intuitive to use for me.

Consider the HP Envy X360 or Asus Zenbook Flip instead of the Zenbook Duo. Or a Macbook Pro for the same price if you don't need a touchscreen.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    I will let my wife choose . I sit in front of my office laptop whole day and I have no intention whatsoever to open it or any laptop at home unless it is really important.

I don't do games on laptops anyway. For games, I am still a console (PS4) dude and I am waiting for the new PS5 to be released.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    nakanenok ng 4 na 8G DDR3 modules sa ofc..upgrading to 32G.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    My new motile 14 laptop bought from Walmart keeps on displaying the following message every time I boot it, even if I press the update button. This happened after I updated windows 10, I don't know if it is also a function of my windows being not activated yet. I already messaged my brother in the US to check if the box has the product key to activate windows.img_20200205_122850.jpg

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This works fine for me when it comes to finding out what my product keys are. I use both 32-bit and 64-bit. I just save a screenshot of the produkey window.

ProduKey - Recover lost product key (CD-Key) of Windows/MS-Office/SQL Server

I doubt you'll find the Windows 10 product key externally. Windows 10 is kind of different from previous Windows when it comes to activation and reinstallation. I think it's better now.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 5th, 2020 at 01:49 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Nice app, tried it immediatley and it revealed the product ID and key, however it failed to activate my windows, maybe it's the key to this trial installation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    This works fine for me when it comes to finding out what my product keys are. I use both 32-bit and 64-bit. I just save a screenshot of the produkey window.

ProduKey - Recover lost product key (CD-Key) of Windows/MS-Office/SQL Server

I doubt you'll find the Windows 10 product key externally. Windows 10 is kind of different from previous Windows when it comes to activation and reinstallation. I think it's better now.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Nice app, tried it immediatley and it revealed the product ID and key, however it failed to activate my windows, maybe it's the key to this trial installation.
    That sucks. I didn't even know there is a trial installation for Windows 10.

Me? I don't even have a Windows 10 disc. I first installed (before the retirement deadline) Windows 7 on several devices and activated them. Then I upgraded all to Windows 10. No problems.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my 500GB SSD was delivered today please recommend a good harddisk clone application. thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    That sucks. I didn't even know there is a trial installation for Windows 10.

Me? I don't even have a Windows 10 disc. I first installed (before the retirement deadline) Windows 7 on several devices and activated them. Then I upgraded all to Windows 10. No problems.
    Actually, when it rejected the key by produkey, a troubleshoot button appeared which I pressed, an that did the trick, it activated my copy with a digital license!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    my 500GB SSD was delivered today please recommend a good harddisk clone application. thanks.
    A decade ago or so, back when I was a wannabe computer technician, I simply connect the new HDD as "slave" while the original HDD as "master". I run Windows and using the command prompt, I type "xcopy /h/e/r/k/c".

Maxtor, Seagate, and Western Digital have their own application for this.

I also experimented with EaseUS, works as advertised.

I know you already know this but if I may reiterate, the next saddest person​ in the world is the person who formats the wrong drive.

I haven't tried doing this on a laptop so the procedure might differ in using USB or FireWire.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    SSDs usually come with their own software for cloning, updating firmware, and activating trim function.

Check your SSD brand's website.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk