New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I'm currently browsing BestBuy for HP laptops. The specs I'm looking for is a Core i7 at least, 1TB hard disk, 12 GB memory and a 15" screen. Some models are offering a 256GB SSD and a touchscreen display. I'm not looking for high end specs as my work doesn't need that much power. It would be overkill with lots of heat generated.

Not sure to buy it today or wait for the after x'mas sale.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    I'm currently browsing BestBuy for HP laptops. The specs I'm looking for is a Core i7 at least, 1TB hard disk, 12 GB memory and a 15" screen. Some models are offering a 256GB SSD and a touchscreen display. I'm not looking for high end specs as my work doesn't need that much power. It would be overkill with lots of heat generated.

Not sure to buy it today or wait for the after x'mas sale.
    Touch screen for me is not a priority, I have an MS surface though, but anytime of the day, I'd trade it for power and speed. SSD is a good bargain for me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    optane and nvme and 8thgen and no glossy display with 350cd. Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I'm still not sure if touchscreen is really that useful. I hate fingerprints on the monitor. I'm considering a 256GB SSD and store my files on an external storage.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    My Acer predator stopped charging its battery for some reason. Argh. Gotta fix this.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    What is the best laptop I can buy for 25k?

I don't need a lot of processing power, since it'll be used mainly for MS office, maybe a little Netflix, browsing, etc when I'm out of the house. Portability is a priority--I just want something compact, not too heavy, with good battery life.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    RTX 2080Ti Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I wasn't able to catch the LOL in these pictures at first... only upon 2nd viewing.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post

I don't need a lot of processing power, since it'll be used mainly for MS office, maybe a little Netflix, browsing, etc when I'm out of the house. Portability is a priority--I just want something compact, not too heavy, with good battery life.
    25k is the worst price.... its of the higher spectrum(price wise) of 1366x768 laptop displays.

its either you step up to laptops with 1920x1080 (30,000 more or less) or you can save 5000 pesos and get the best for your bang 1366 x 768 laptops which is plentiful * lazmall

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    I'm still not sure if touchscreen is really that useful. I hate fingerprints on the monitor. I'm considering a 256GB SSD and store my files on an external storage.
    Our office-issue Lenovos have touch-screens. It's a neat party trick for family and friends but I very seldom use it.

It also has an SSD and IMHO everyone should be using an SSD for a primary drive. The bootup speed and reaction times are worth the price.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post

I would suggest a Microsoft Surface Go if you could add a bit more to the budget to include the keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast