New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Ganyan din gift namin sa 2 daughters ko. Pinapili ko Ipod Touch o C3. C3 daw. Eh di okay :shhh:
    Hahaha! Kung ako yun, "Dad ok ako sa C3. Wag na iPod Touch... ... Pero kunin ko din yung 2k plus na natipid mo ha. "

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Ganyan din gift namin sa 2 daughters ko. Pinapili ko Ipod Touch o C3. C3 daw. Eh di okay :shhh:
    Habol nila cguro yun SMS capabilities din rather than the experience of mobile Wi-fi.

*thread

Nokia C3 gets a +1 for me on price and features. But most users won't buy it for wifi capability really. Isipin mo nalang parang bonus nalang yun. In terms of functionality, iOS or Android web browsers offer leaps of convenience ahead.

Cheapest Android ata is LG's Optimus One which is price just 5k more than the C3. But for pasalubong moments, the lower the better dba? Besides, sa market parin natin... Nokia > Android. Sa market ng US, Android > Nokia.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    manghihimasok narin ako sa thead sa ito...

what else can you say about the Nokia C3? any more feedback? the previous posts were very helpful... to tell you frankly I was comparing the C3 with the newer E5 even though mas superior naman yung latter...

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    manghihimasok narin ako sa thead sa ito...

what else can you say about the Nokia C3? any more feedback? the previous posts were very helpful... to tell you frankly I was comparing the C3 with the newer E5 even though mas superior naman yung latter...

Bagay siya sa mga gustong mag-E63, E71, E72 or even Blackberries pero can't actually afford to buy one of those or simply don't want to spend that much on just a Cell Phone.

It's cheap, but it ain't that bare either.

In short, Pwede na.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Using my sister's C3 for wi-fi pisses me off. It's responses is sluggish and loading takes a while, it's not the connection, it's the cellphone i'm sure. For wi-fi or internet use, the I-touch is better (if you can't get an I-phone).

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Bilhan mo nalang ng 2nd hand Ipod touch and isang decent phone daughter mo. Kahit yung walang camera. ;) Para atleast mas responsive ang internet and mas interactive pa yung iTouch since pwede lagyan ng games and apps blah blah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Cheapest phone with Wifi