The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Yes, there is video call on Viber.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh yes! Not sure if there is video call on viber?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Yup. But you have to start with a voice call then click on the camera icon to escalatae to video.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Facebook din may video call...

Mas gusto ko fb

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Huawei is a good brand also.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1451310789.657962.jpg

-------------

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm looking for a cheap basic tablet. It will be used only for viber. A smartphone is too small. It's the user's first time to use this technology.
    Have you tried checking the tech area F SM malls where they sell cell phones, laptops etc? They have a lot of brands like Cherry, star etc that are within your budget. When buying cheap tablets, you have to test it & consider the display clarity.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    one thing i have learned re. consumer goods..
    "we usually get what we pay for."
    it's cheap because someone scrimped in its manufacture. but it will probably take a week or so of use, for the buyer to find out just where the scrimp occured..

"...but i can live with it..." is a lie.
    "i refuse to buy another, better one..." is probably the more truthful statement.

but if the item is for giving away to someone, i suppose buying cheap is "ok".
    "if i didn't spend money for it, i can't really complain about its weaknesses.." "if i spent for it, i can complain even if only because i don't like the color.. inside."
    it's all psychological to me.

heh heh.

my un-solicited advice, is to get the more expensive (or most expensive) one that you can afford. i foresee that that tablet will soon be tasked to do more than just viber.
    when the user finds out just what else it can do, (s)he will quickly learn how to appreciate and maximize its capabilities..

have fun, comparing and buying.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 29th, 2015 at 10:58 AM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sa dami ng may FB account mas madali maghanap at i video call.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    one thing i have learned re. consumer goods..
    "we usually get what we pay for."
    it's cheap because someone scrimped in its manufacture. but it will probably take a week or so of use, for the buyer to find out just where the scrimp occured..

"...but i can live with it..." is a lie.
    "i refuse to buy another, better one..." is probably the more truthful statement.

but if the item is for giving away to someone, i suppose buying cheap is "ok".
    "if i didn't spend money for it, i can't really complain about its weaknesses.." "if i spent for it, i can complain even if only because i don't like the color.. inside."
    it's all psychological to me.

heh heh.

my un-solicited advice, is to get the more expensive (or most expensive) one that you can afford. i foresee that that tablet will soon be tasked to do more than just viber.
    when the user finds out just what else it can do, (s)he will quickly learn how to appreciate and maximize its capabilities..

have fun, comparing and buying.
    You're making it more difficult for the TS. The enduser is a 70 y/o senior so I don't see the tablet being maximized to its fullest potential.

And not to mention, the TS knows the enduser better than all of us combined. If she says that it's only for Viber, I'd listen to her.

Just my 2c.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    You're making it more difficult for the TS. The enduser is a 70 y/o senior so I don't see the tablet being maximized to its fullest potential.

And not to mention, the TS knows the enduser better than all of us combined. If she says that it's only for Viber, I'd listen to her.

Just my 2c.
    i was talking based on personal experience.
    binigay namin kay elderly yung tablet, so she can "keep in touch with the apos".
    aba...! after a few weeks, kung anu-ano na ang ginagawa sa tablet...
    but yes... it's not my relative we are talking about..

my apologies.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast