New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    dati bumibili ako ng cd-r at dvd-r sa kanila pero dahil sa sobrang haba ng pila, sa iba na ako bumibili. difference of price is minimal naman .
    CDR-King sa Salazar St. sa Binondo, walang pila Sarado nga lang pag sundays.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yan lang nakakainis sa cd-r king. lagi sobra haba ng pila tapos ang liliit ng store. sana lakihan na nila para mas maraming ma accomodate tutal sobra naman lagi nilang customer.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depends on the store location.

Like the one at Gilmore, it can take quite a long time to get service but the one in V-Mall,Greenhills has more staff and you get attention pretty quickly, in and out under a few minutes even at peak times. Other places like SM Clark Pampanga branch doesn't really get that much customers so you get quick service as well.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    yung binibili ko sa cdrking ay yung mga kahit madaling masira, hindi ako i-iyak sa nagastos ko.

how much ba yung pinaka cheapest well known brand LCD projector ngayon?

I have seen an Acer 1150 projector being sold at around P29K.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mura nga CDR king, pero mapapa MURA ka din sa kakaantay ng pila, dapat baguhin nila system, parang ACE hardware sana pulot ng pulot na lang tapos pa test yun gusto mong bilhin then bayad sa counter, last time I went to SM Clark branch, 7 staff on duty that time, 1 cashier , 1 taga recibo , b4 issuing recibo nililista pa niya ulit sa isang paper yun babenta nila (why hindi na lang copyahin sa recibo lahat at the end on the day? ) , yun 3 nagkwekwentuhan sa isang portion, 1 technician, 1 lang nagbebenta waiting customer almost 30 + na

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    yan lang nakakainis sa cd-r king. lagi sobra haba ng pila tapos ang liliit ng store. sana lakihan na nila para mas maraming ma accomodate tutal sobra naman lagi nilang customer.
    Hindi lang yun. Madalas mangyari sa akin na I go to a CD-R king store, ask the sales person if a certain item is in stock then the sales person says the item I am asking for is not in stock, only to find out for myself (after patiently looking at nearly every item on display) that they do have the item I am looking for on stock.

O kaya, I inquire through email if a certain product is available at the nearest CD-R King store near where I'm at (SM Marilao or Trinoma). If I'm lucky enough to get a reply (madalas di reply ang CD-R King folks sa email), they almost always say "Yes sir! The item is in stock" but I find out for myself (after visiting the store) that the item is not in stock and the store supervisor/manager has no idea when the item would be restocked. Basta na lang daw dinideliver.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's interesting but I really have doubts about its long-term durability (am scouting for one that will be used in our church).

Low-end units from more established brands are priced at around 30K nowadays.

bigbigcar.com First Drive: BMW X6 Xdrive35i

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    That's interesting but I really have doubts about its long-term durability (am scouting for one that will be used in our church).
    for church goers or for small room use? ... for a well lighted room, you have to go for higher lumens rated projectors.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For the church goer's use.

I've tested some office projectors in our church and they are pretty much ok. But yes, when sunlight floods in the church the text is pretty much unreadable already.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    For the church goer's use.

I've tested some office projectors in our church and they are pretty much ok. But yes, when sunlight floods in the church the text is pretty much unreadable already.
    You also need to use a screen, painted walls sometimes do not reflect the image as well.

As for sunlight, well, it's kinda hard to outshine pure sunlight so you have to use a shaded area of the church for the projector.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
CDR-King comes out with the cheapest digital LCD projector in the local market.