New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    naka port forwarding na pero di pa rin ma-access.

parehong naka pldt fibr sa office at bahay. pero parehong hindi ko ma-view cctv sa bahay and office.

i can access the admin config page of the pldt modem. pwede ko bang palitan to bridge mode sa modem lang without informing pldt?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

naka port forwarding na pero di pa rin ma-access.

parehong naka pldt fibr sa office at bahay. pero parehong hindi ko ma-view cctv sa bahay and office.

i can access the admin config page of the pldt modem. pwede ko bang palitan to bridge mode sa modem lang without informing pldt?
    sabi nung nag install sakin pwede daw. nung ginawa ko bridge mode walang internet going to the router tapos i can only access the admin page when connected by wifi.

what is weird is may internet ako pag connected ako via wifi dun sa modem pero pag via cable wala. kaya wala din internet yung router ko.

naibalik ko naman sa route mode. you could try it i guess.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    what is weird is may internet ako pag connected ako via wifi dun sa modem pero pag via cable wala. kaya wala din internet yung router ko.
    By default, LAN1 lang ang naka enable sa PLDT fibr. Or, the installer may have disabled all LANs. Login as Admin and enable the LANs.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    You can use no-ip if you have a dynamic ip

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by npor View Post
    You can use no-ip if you have a dynamic ip
    What is no-ip?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Maybe you just need a DDNS solution or a cloud DVR solution. Search for CCTV on cloud or CCTV on DDNS

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think naka DDNS na ako. Parang url na ang nilalagay ko sa host field sa app na gamit ko to access the cctv remotely.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I presume only the modem was changed & its not wifi capable

Then the new modem doesnt allow the port your application to monitor the cctv is using

To verify which ports are open on pldt end, directly connect the lan segment (bypass the wan) of your old wifi router to the ethernet port of the new fiber modem then use dyn dns tool via browser in the computer also connected to the lan interface of the existing wifi router. Dont forget to turn off the dhcp of your old wifi router

If it happens that the port is not open then you have to request pldt to open it on their end. otherwise youll continue to be cctv blind
    Last edited by kisshmet; August 23rd, 2015 at 12:17 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What is dyn dns for? Googled it and it requires subscription.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    I use DYNDNS to be able to access my ipcams at home remotely using my laptop and iPhone. It requires a yearly subscription. DYNDNS allows me to do some log-in with username and password before I can access my ipcams.

I also had problems with my ipcams and DYNDNS. I was informed that my internet subscription is "dynamic", meaning my IP address changes regularly (quarterly?). So my ipcams must be reconfigured every time. To avoid that issue, it was suggested that I request PLDT for static IP address for an additional fee. For now mine is dynamic.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How much would it cost to have a static IP from PLDT?
    Signature

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast