New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nag open na ako ng ports sa modem ng PLDT hindi ko pa rin ma-access CCTV ko via internet.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Nag open na ako ng ports sa modem ng PLDT hindi ko pa rin ma-access CCTV ko via internet.
    call pldt and tell us their reply..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    call pldt and tell us their reply..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Some cctv requires port forwarding with specific port to be opened like a suffix ip: port.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Btw whats the pldt modem ip, bridge mode static wan, routed/mer, pppoe, dhcp? Port forwarding is useful if you are behind a firewall or another private ip separating the wan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Plus the CCTV will require a static IP address. Normally it will require a router plug into the modem and configure the router (fort forwarding, static IP address and the open port used).

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    but shouldn't pldt have done all these, making sure it works fine, before they left?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    No, carrier is limited to internet transport only. Cctv is a client app., not unless the cctv is part of the internet package.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    maybe you could try to use another router instead. but you have to change the fibr modem to bridge mode.

my fibr modem i have to call pldt for them to make this change. nagtry ako dati palitan nawala lang connection ko. sila lang daw makakapag change remotely.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    There are cctvs that hook to centralized servers na kahit dhcp or behind the router, they should work. I guess these fibr modems are dhcp on both WAN and LAN thats why the cctv couldn't connect. Bridging the router is one solution and its also ideal to have a static ip on WAN to make it more visible over public iP.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naka port forwarding na pero di pa rin ma-access.

parehong naka pldt fibr sa office at bahay. pero parehong hindi ko ma-view cctv sa bahay and office.

i can access the admin config page of the pldt modem. pwede ko bang palitan to bridge mode sa modem lang without informing pldt?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

naka port forwarding na pero di pa rin ma-access.

parehong naka pldt fibr sa office at bahay. pero parehong hindi ko ma-view cctv sa bahay and office.

i can access the admin config page of the pldt modem. pwede ko bang palitan to bridge mode sa modem lang without informing pldt?
    Signature

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast