New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    had an all in one before never bothered again! total waste of money.
    hehe kala ko never brothered again

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by btagboi View Post
    i'm an ex-hp printer user 4 10 years.the problem w/hp is dat they've change their ink tanks, for me its too small 4 refilling.epson is a tanker if it comes to it's ink cartridge very much suitable 4 continuous ink flow kits+better print quality.4 in 1 printers are good.....gud 4 displays.anyone here ever tried to refill their hp cartridges???they are not too transparent about their ink coding if u know wat i'm talking about! u have to use a tissue paper or coupon bond to know the exact coding thats y noobies in ink refilling usually mess up their ink cartridges.
    i also have my hp inks and toners refilled. usually around 2-3 refill times lang then bili ka ng bago. yung DIY kasi out of question na sakin, sa sobrang pagtitipid lalo ka pa mapapagastos. imho, that's not smart. you can ruin your printer pa.

try to have it refilled duon sa isang properly maintained ink-refilling outlet sa malls. tapos always make sure may receipt, para may accountability sila.

there was this one time that they ruined our toner. they returned the money. buti na lang di nasira yun laser

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ang alam ko brother printers usually score very high sa mga printer comparisons on computer magazines...ang problema lang nga dito is aftersales service.

ung mga entry-level lasers ng HP aren't that good; we have one in the office na 3 times nang nagkakaproblema sa rollers/paper feed -- e etong huling beses e out of warranty na kaya we had to lug it to the service center pa. considering medyo lightly used lang siya, nakakadissapoint

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    pakahirap ka pa... HP nalang kasi...

pero pag gusto mo maiba eh mag brother ka...

kapag softdrinks ano sasabihin mo... coke
    kapag toothpaste... colgate
    kapag tv... sony

kapag printer...???

hindi ba HP

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    ang alam ko brother printers usually score very high sa mga printer comparisons on computer magazines...ang problema lang nga dito is aftersales service.

ung mga entry-level lasers ng HP aren't that good; we have one in the office na 3 times nang nagkakaproblema sa rollers/paper feed -- e etong huling beses e out of warranty na kaya we had to lug it to the service center pa. considering medyo lightly used lang siya, nakakadissapoint
    which entry level HP laser printers? I have HP Laserjet 1000 and 1010 and no problem with either model. One 1010 at my home, another 1010 at our office and a 1000 at my computer cafe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    had a brother laser printer, i was told that the drum will last 5-6 toner refills. hindi pa nauubos yung first toner, madumi na ang prints. ang mahal pa magpalit ng drum unit, almost 6K. bumili nalang ako ng ibang printer.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    had a brother laser printer, i was told that the drum will last 5-6 toner refills. hindi pa nauubos yung first toner, madumi na ang prints. ang mahal pa magpalit ng drum unit, almost 6K. bumili nalang ako ng ibang printer.
    at least the toner drums for the HP 1000 & 1010 last about 2 to 3 refill cycles before needing replacement and only costs around P600 to P800 per drum.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    brother laser standby power is too high.......compare to other brand...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    i also have my hp inks and toners refilled. usually around 2-3 refill times lang then bili ka ng bago. yung DIY kasi out of question na sakin, sa sobrang pagtitipid lalo ka pa mapapagastos. imho, that's not smart. you can ruin your printer pa.

try to have it refilled duon sa isang properly maintained ink-refilling outlet sa malls. tapos always make sure may receipt, para may accountability sila.

there was this one time that they ruined our toner. they returned the money. buti na lang di nasira yun laser
    U actually believe dat u can ruin ur printer just by mere refilling ur cartridge lol companies tell u dat to protect their sales.Its so easy to refill cartidges its just messy.Continuous inkflow kits are the best so far i bought 1 for my epson C67 model cost me 1.8k= 4 ink cartridge,4 ink tanks(100ml for eack color) print quality is the same w/ orig ink.Refills are very cheap 100ml ink=P100

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^^ where did you get the continous ink system and original inks?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
brother printer???