New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    get an e71 and an ipod touch 64gb 4th gen....may budget ka naman for an iphone4...

pero kung 1 gadget lang...try out other brands...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I never used a smartphones and I don't want too much bells and whistles on my phone. My main priority is the sturdiness. It has to last me at least 5 years like my Nokia 6600. My 3310 is still working until now

So what's the next best thing to E71. I'm browsing through the Nokia E71/72 thread in another forum and they were talking about firmware installation etc. I just want a phone that I can automatically use when I turn it on with no need for a PC.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    get an e71 and an ipod touch 64gb 4th gen....may budget ka naman for an iphone4...

pero kung 1 gadget lang...try out other brands...
    I don't need a new ipod because my old ipod is still working.

What phone would you recommend?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    i'm using a nokia e72. compared to the nokia e71 it has more ram, a faster processor, utilizes a 3.5 mm headphone jack meaning you can use standard headphones or headsets. i haven't experienced any lags or slowdowns yet. i sync all my contacts, tasks, notes with outlook on my pc. it's very reliable.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You might want to upgrade the 2gb sd memory card to 4 or 8gb to have ample space for stuff later like pictures, music, ****, etc.

have you considered SEs too?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I don't need a new ipod because my old ipod is still working.

What phone would you recommend?
    E71 can also be a music player. Headphone jack fits the port.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    i'm using a nokia e72. compared to the nokia e71 it has more ram, a faster processor, utilizes a 3.5 mm headphone jack meaning you can use standard headphones or headsets. i haven't experienced any lags or slowdowns yet. i sync all my contacts, tasks, notes with outlook on my pc. it's very reliable.
    How often does it hang?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^ seriously, never. even when using the old firmware i never experienced any hangs.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I never used a smartphones and I don't want too much bells and whistles on my phone. My main priority is the sturdiness. It has to last me at least 5 years like my Nokia 6600. My 3310 is still working until now

So what's the next best thing to E71. I'm browsing through the Nokia E71/72 thread in another forum and they were talking about firmware installation etc. I just want a phone that I can automatically use when I turn it on with no need for a PC.
    The Nokia 6600 is a smartphone, an early model but still a smartphone.

The E63/E71/E72 are smartphones as well.

Any of the phones will work well without a PC but you can get more functionality from them (including 3rd party apps) if you can connect & sync with a PC.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    and the headphone jack of the e71 is the mini one, doesn't accept normal headphones. the e63 and e72 however do. doesn't matter to me though since i don't use the phone as a music player.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Which is better? Nokia E Series or Iphone?