New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    shhhh... baka may taga motioncars na naliligaw dito.. ay tumigil na nga ako sa kakapost sa mga international forums, inaantok lang ako sa kakaedit ng mga sinasabi ko hahaha

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ako taga-motioncars din hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako din, pero di ako post... dito lang ako post and sa kac.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    oh, another thing about motioncars...how do they give ratings to cars without a review posted? for example, i see they review the Bentley Arnage (1 star), Ferrari 575M (4 stars), Hummer H1 (1 star) and Lambo Gallardo (5 stars), plus a bunch of other cars where the comments seem to be very generic and not very fact-based.

in fact, it seems to me from the copy that there's no evidence that they've even sat in the cars, much less driven them. i could be wrong of course, so someone please correct me if i am.

i'm not trying to start anything with anyone, just wondering.
    Napansin mo rin pala, hehehehe, di na rin ako masyado nagpopost dun. Ano mazdamazda?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga tol...edit ko lang ung title ng konti ah..hope you don't mind! =)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Try visiting BMWclubph, se habla ingles. :D Makasilip nga sa Motioncars :freak:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    basta ung mga "exotic" car reviews nila..di ko na binabasa..di ko na maintindihan eh..hahaha

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, a lot of forumers and internet personas are just "Google Experts". I mean, all read and no reality. Madali lang naman mag ingles e. Yung sinasabi ay mas importante. But me personally di ko na pinapansin yung mga yan, kahit magiingles pa sila..... especially when i can search their opinons in google.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    what other site?
    </clueless>

sprechen sie englisch?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Bakit kaya sa *other website*....